Belly's Return

Guest Henry Belly Hill

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Henry Belly Hill

ill continue to post my plays here, but record keeping has become annoying and time consuming and I just don't care to. Obviously anyone who goes they this thread will basically see nothing but winning plays and money won and of course that will continue

ill continue to post my plays here, but record keeping has become annoying and time consuming and I just don't care to. Obviously anyone who goes they this thread will basically see nothing but winning plays and money won and of course that will continue

I agree no point in keeping a record when you start over at 0-0 every time you bust out which happens quite often

Yeah. That whole adding and subtracting thing gets tough

Guest Henry Belly Hill

You are 15-47-2 CONFIRMED Henry with pretend "mommy dollars", maybe a HG forum would be better suited for you, just sayin...

Big boys post here, not little boys with training wheels on their trike.  Now go the fukk to bed, it's almost past bedtime and you have school tomorrow.

-Mommy

Who's Henry? What's "an HG forum"?

I will bet you $1,000 I have a $443 to win $130 wager on Grigor Dimitrov to win this match

Who's Henry? What's "an HG forum"?

I will bet you $1,000 I have a $443 to win $130 wager on Grigor Dimitrov to win this match

You are 100% the poster Henry Hill, you are indeed a Homosexual human being , and 100% confirmed you have zero money on anything and are trying to act like a "big boy"

You have ABC's to perform tomorrow so hike your self to bed.

Guest Henry Belly Hill

You are 100% the poster Henry Hill, you are indeed a Homosexual human being , and 100% confirmed you have zero money on anything and are trying to act like a "big boy"

You have ABC's to perform tomorrow so hike your self to bed.

I will bet you $1,000 regarding my bet on Dimitrov. Loser has 48 hours to send funds. Loser can send Winner the money directly via bitcoin or if you wish to send dollars, send to Kinger to be forwarded to winner.

Accept my wager, BGS 9.5

I will bet you $1,000 regarding my bet on Dimitrov. Loser has 48 hours to send funds. Loser can send Winner the money directly via bitcoin or if you wish to send dollars, send to Kinger to be forwarded to winner.

Accept my wager, BGS 9.5

I expect an "A" on tomorrow's English test.  Know your ABC's you silly lil boy, you have no money on a tennis match.  You need to be in bed and resting.  I'll make you pancakes and bacon for your big day at school.

-Mommy

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Yep. Just what I thought.

BGS 9.5 is a bitch. I p'wned him like the Homosexual human being he is.

Let the record state that BGS 9.5 did not have the balls to put his money where his dick sucking mouth is