The NBA wants 1% of every wager in a legalized situation....

Viejo Dinosaur

Would legalization be good or bad for forumville business? Most books only want square action and most squares would stop playing at offshore the second it became legal regardless of juice being -120 and up. I imagine most of the smaller offshores would collapse when all the donks that play there run to pull their money out as well...

Would legalization be good or bad for forumville business? Most books only want square action and most squares would stop playing at offshore the second it became legal regardless of juice being -120 and up. I imagine most of the smaller offshores would collapse when all the donks that play there run to pull their money out as well...

People that don't bet would bet -120. I doubt seriously that people that bet would overlook bonuses and lower odds to bet in the Us at -120.

Also, from what I have read, the people pushing leagalization know it will never work with higher odds so I doubt they would agree to that kind of arrangment.

Boat thinks it'd be great for forums and offshore, I think the opposite. Squares gonna pick playing online at MGM Grand over Americas bookie Everytime no matter what the vig/bonus is. And offshore will still be illegal.

Boat thinks it'd be great for forums and offshore, I think the opposite. Squares gonna pick playing online at MGM Grand over Americas bookie Everytime no matter what the vig/bonus is. And offshore will still be illegal.

Eggzactly....the allure of quick and legal cash in/out will  be too great to resist. They will come running even at -120 or higher...

This is going to be a cash grab only... by our friendly local government whose bankrupt policies will surely continue and are guaranteed to make this a total shitshow. They are only going to be looking to tap the chimp market with their sports gambling offerings. I would be shocked if my state of Connecticut offered anything less than -120 on sports bets. They will hack even more off of parlay payoffs. Anyone who even logs on to a gambling or sports forum is way too sophisticated for the planned target market, although it will be interesting to see what the betting limits will be. I only foresee using a state book for a rare large bet that will be guaranteed to be paid where i will not have to worry about my local getting busted or dying or won't have to worry about transferring a large sum overseas.

This is going to be a cash grab only... by our friendly local government whose bankrupt policies will surely continue and are guaranteed to make this a total shitshow. They are only going to be looking to tap the chimp market with their sports gambling offerings. I would be shocked if my state of Connecticut offered anything less than -120 on sports bets. They will hack even more off of parlay payoffs. Anyone who even logs on to a gambling or sports forum is way too sophisticated for the planned target market, although it will be interesting to see what the betting limits will be. I only foresee using a state book for a rare large bet that will be guaranteed to be paid where i will not have to worry about my local getting busted or dying or won't have to worry about transferring a large sum overseas.

How cool would it be to make a larger wager on SB travel to the arena ....wallkup to the kiosk and then bitchslap it