Are you content/satisfied with your gambling win/loss results year-to-date??

FISHHEAD

One of my better years. Managed to go about even on NFL/NCAAF' date=' made a good amount for NCAAB, and have done pretty well thus far for MLB (thanks in large part to only betting unders and no lines greater than -140 this year)[/quote']

You have a lot of ncaa/nfl betting ahead of you for 2014........do me a favor and start posting your mlb plays. I need a winner or 100

Guest ChrisHarvard

i love that movie!

damn you chaka!

I think you and I are the only people that love that movie. It was a box office dud and everyone said it sucked lol.

The movie is really a testament to the human spirit. As Marshall says, "i gave up on giving up".

Heartman' date=' poster rmi and myself are loaded up with Nascar futures, we have made wagers almost on a weekly basis, the new chase format has afforded us great betting opportunity in this regard, do you have any futures?[/quote']

No futures for me FH. My BR is too small to tie up the money till Nov. 16th. I would love to have the Vegas books as an out though.

One of my better years. Managed to go about even on NFL/NCAAF' date=' made a good amount for NCAAB, and have done pretty well thus far for MLB (thanks in large part to only betting unders and no lines greater than -140 this year)[/quote']

Great job with baseball, Tribe. I've been following some of your stuff.

Good luck with football.

I think any crashes or bad races early in the chase are going to be deadly with this new format. Some big name drivers will not make the final 4 at Homestead.
Heartman, my feelings also......every driver RMI and myself will be at 15-1 or higher to win the chase and ALL will be in the field of sixteen chase!!!!!.......................we stand to lose a boatload. :), RMI very nervous.

Fish if you guys end up with 2 drivers in the final 4 at 15/1 or better then you are going to be able to hedge out a nice profit.

In my opinion there is a group of 4 at the top, Gordon, Harvick, Keselowski and Logano. After that is Johnson and Earnhardt. This years Cup champion should come from those 6 drivers. In a 1 race shootout anything can happen so we'll see. Still a lot of racing left.

My pick to win the Championship. Jeff Gordon.