express drugs

sports j

Especially when you have $1 million saved!

One of her drugs was around $150 a month here in the US, she could get it from canada for about $25. That's a lot of savings for a retired old woman.

By the way, she was fairly well off, she could have paid full price, but she grew up during the depression, she was disciplined with money her whole life. That's the difference between rich people and poor.

One of the most perplexing things happened in one instance.

I made two trips to Mexico, in about a three month period.

I ordered from a new source on the list. It comes to my parent’s house, who I lived with , at the time.

My mom is suspicious of the box. I told her I bought a necklace in Mexico and it broke so I sent it back for them to replace it and this is a new one.

She looked at me like I was retarded. I quickly grabbed the box, ran to my room, and locked the door.

I opened it quickly, while she’s near the door outside.

There was to be 4 units/vials/liks of k. Each one roughly breaks down to a gram when cooked, just to describe it for those unaware.

Anyway the package had like 20 small tubes of this medication that started with a k, and also a gold chain, a gold something that I forget, and a large gold eagle charm. The charm was about the size of a 6 years old fist. It wasn’t extremely thick, just big.

I unlocked the door and showed my mother what came. I said there had to be a mix up.

I was pissed! A few days later I took the “gold” to a jeweler because it really didn’t look real to me. It was, I forget the carat, and I sold him all 3 items for $200, which was $100 more than I wu’d the guy.

I still think about this and wonder what actually happened. It was just the weirdest thing.