The plays of HanksLastChance

Guest Hanky Poo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Downsouth respected? Lol, the guy is hick trash. You guys who are so entrenched in “forumville” are so fucking weird

The only forum I could imagine DS being respected at is cuckworld.net, bc there is little doubt DS is a full fledged cuck. Anyone who respects trash like DS needs to re-examine their lives

Respected or not I am just flat out better than you Hanky Poo. Everything in my life is better than yours. Even your fairytale world is shit.

Now hustle along Poo. It's almost time for you to start begging to come back again.

Guest HenryHill

Respected or not I am just flat out better than you Hanky Poo. Everything in my life is better than yours. Even your fairytale world is shit.

Now hustle along Poo. It's almost time for you to start begging to come back again.

You're a trashy hick cuck

Roll tide

JFC Hank, I am going to ask this nicely 1 more time before I get your dad involved:

Do not steal my phone and post on a big boy gambling forum when you are in fact a lil, lil boy.  Your room upstairs is atrocious, and homework is not yet done for me to review - you know full well there is a spelling bee tomorrow and you haven't done your ABC's yet. 

You need to quit trying to be an adult that (heaven forbid) gambles, and hike your small dick ass back upstairs, clean that filthy room, and finish the homework before bedtime.  That's an order!

-Mommy

JFC Hank, I am going to ask this nicely 1 more time before I get your dad involved:

Do not steal my phone and post on a big boy gambling forum when you are in fact a lil, lil boy.  Your room upstairs is atrocious, and homework is not yet done for me to review - you know full well there is a spelling bee tomorrow and you haven't done your ABC's yet. 

You need to quit trying to be an adult that (heaven forbid) gambles, and hike your small dick ass back upstairs, clean that filthy room, and finish the homework before bedtime.  That's an order!

-Mommy

:deemer

-Mommy

Esmeralda seems like a real bitch. 

Guest HenryHill

BGS 9.5 is just mad because I exposed him for being a pole-smoking Homosexual human being , and he also knows he is a lil weakling who I could easily curb stomp just for kicks

Shit drives him crazy

Guest HenryHill

Faded it blindly. Good luck ese. Maybe contribute a little to la renta this month.

No, no you didn't trashboy. You do not have one dollar ($1) on this game. Stop trying so hard, it's embarrassing. Get back to the kiddie table bitch.