Does it get any better than BookMaker?

BarryRunSome

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you make out on the fee side from cleaning and then selling?

Last few times I used BC the fees were outrageous. I was afraid I would lose a shit ton in the process.

I also heard Chase bank is randomly closing the accounts of people with Coinbase transactions. They already stopped processing CC purchases, but now I heard they’re going as far as closing bank accounts of people using Coinbase.

Are u fcking kidding with the chase bank closing accounts for using coin base ? Where did u hear that ? Or read it

How did you make out on the fee side from cleaning and then selling?

Last few times I used BC the fees were outrageous. I was afraid I would lose a shit ton in the process.

I also heard Chase bank is randomly closing the accounts of people with Coinbase transactions. They already stopped processing CC purchases, but now I heard they’re going as far as closing bank accounts of people using Coinbase.

False.

Just searched as I use chase bank this thing has been going on for a while now

At this time, we are not processing cryptocurrency purchases using credit cards, due to the volatility and risk involved," a J.P. Morgan Chase spokesperson said in a statement to CNBC.

A Bank of America spokesperson also said in an email that the bank has decided to decline credit card purchases of cryptocurrencies.

Citigroup said in a statement that "We have made the decision to no longer permit credit card purchases of cryptocurrency. We will continue to review our policy as this market evolves."

Chase Bank closed my business account of over 10 years due to Coinbase

u/snrproJan 6, 2018, 6:14 AM

Now they didn't come out and say that was the reason but I know that's the reason after doing some googling. Be careful guys. They could have just warned me and I would have switched Coinbase to one of my other accounts. Damn, this is frustrating. It doesn't seem like a bank should be able to do that just for having a Coinbase account. I know it's their choice as to whom they want to work with business-wise but it's so inconvenient to now have to change everything over. I have so much time invested into creating payees and auto payments and all my business income comes into that account. I feel like this shouldn't be legal. Ugh. Another reason why crypto currency needs to end the banking industry.