Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth do we need to sign up for the site?? And the season doesnt start for like 3 more weeks. CHill guys, why do we even need to sign up?

I havent even seen where to sign up, but we dont need to pay a site to keep track of something that can be done easily.

Why on earth do we need to sign up for the site?? And the season doesnt start for like 3 more weeks. CHill guys, why do we even need to sign up?

I havent even seen where to sign up, but we dont need to pay a site to keep track of something that can be done easily.

Just sign up fatty, it’s not that big of a deal

The site provides transparency

Some Fat Posters are known to cheat and hunt down people for 5 bucks

Go bankrupt another smorgasbord Fatty

If this FAT piece of SHIT doesnt sign up by end of today, please allow me to buy his team..................We dont need this FAT FUCK coming here telling us how to run a contest

What a FAT RETARD this HUMPTY DUMPTY Looking Mother fucker is......He Says "What do we have to sign up at some site?, Why dont we just pay a site to track the contest"   Hey FATFUCK, that is what this site is for...... Get rid of this LOSER please.................

Well I clicked on it on my phone, but I thought that it was for some NCAA bracket contest. 

Nothing but whiners is definitely a bit autistic. I mean transparency?? As if we can change the results of a baseball game. Nice one corky

If you need me to resend, just let me know.

Well I clicked on it on my phone, but I thought that it was for some NCAA bracket contest. 

Nothing but whiners is definitely a bit autistic. I mean transparency?? As if we can change the results of a baseball game. Nice one corky

You would cheat in anything

Well not a diet cuz you don’t have one you plump pig