Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth do we need to sign up for the site?? And the season doesnt start for like 3 more weeks. CHill guys, why do we even need to sign up?

I havent even seen where to sign up, but we dont need to pay a site to keep track of something that can be done easily.

I used to wonder why people didnt want you in contest. Do you have to be a fucktard for every one?

30 on the hook for 1 hunsky

5 on the hook to be disqualified if not signed up

Those are the only two rules remaining

Ted It’s over

Hangover discovered the collusion.

Pretty sure Kinger boat and Deemer pooled their money together and bought JD a very expensive oven for him to rig the randomizer

Ted It’s over

Hangover discovered the collusion.

Pretty sure Kinger boat and Deemer pooled their money together and bought JD a very expensive oven for him to rig the randomizer

Holy smokes!!!

Hangover blew the case wide open!!

I hope Jd at least got a reservation and air fare to dine at Noma out of it!

I ended up with this bad boy and $10 Little Caesar's card. 

20180308_113621.jpg

I know it really affects Hangover since he's in the contest......oh wait, nevermind. 

I should have thought about my terrible forum reputation as a known cheater/scammer with character issues before offering to take some of my evening off and helping out with things. Hangover, just take some of your free time and volunteer to help the forum next time around.

Joey, Timely, Yanks, Brick, Teddy, all of you that thought we were friends...enjoy your shitty teams. I've had you fooled the whole time. Congrats to Deemer and August West (each of whom I have maybe replied or spoken to once in 4 years) for being my new best friends and allowing me to rig the contest for you. Enjoy your teams and win.