Baseball contest. Contest back on. JD’s integrity still under investigation

Moldoveanu

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iag wtf u laughing at I don't understand no1 won yet

On the off chance that you really don’t get it, which I find impossible to believe, see all of the above posts...624 on...It’s an attempt to jinx/mush by prematurely congratulating the person who is in the lead.

On the off chance that you really don’t get it, which I find impossible to believe, see all of the above posts...624 on...It’s an attempt to jinx/mush by prematurely congratulating the person who is in the lead.

Well I don't know if u think that's funny especially that fucker yanks he thinks it's funny making up lies the only reason i asked I thought the scoreboard was an error as they scored twice 8 that's why I asked next time be straightforward with ur answer

Well I don't know if u think that's funny especially that fucker yanks he thinks it's funny making up lies the only reason i asked I thought the scoreboard was an error as they scored twice 8 that's why I asked next time be straightforward with ur answer

Well I guess I assumed you had been reading the thread and the last 10 posts or so. If you had, you probably would have understood. If you really came in blind and it was a legitimate question then I apologize. This has been something that has been done for a while now.... I’m just surprised you haven’t noticed it before.

Well I guess I assumed you had been reading the thread and the last 10 posts or so. If you had, you probably would have understood. If you really came in blind and it was a legitimate question then I apologize. This has been something that has been done for a while now.... I’m just surprised you haven’t noticed it before.

Thank you sorry I don't check every page but I would apreciate if you have said that earlier that no1 won and that you were only doing that for jinx bad luck other then laughing at me with that grotesque creature