**tiger might win this mf'er

milwaukee mike

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger being favored this weekend is comical. I saw him wincing on Sunday. He’s not 100%

And on any given day there are still 10-20 players better than him. It’s crazy. One good performance and he’s favored. Lolol

Day and Rose can run circles around him. And forget about DJ and JT. He’ll be fucking chewing exhaust fumes. Favored lolol

He played better then Rose late on Sunday, but I would still take Rose everyday until he proves he can do it for 4 rounds, which I don’t think he can anymore.

he literally just did it for 4 rounds? Are you ok?

Phil Mickelson's win drought lasted 1,687 days.

Sunday at Bay Hill will be 1,687 days since Tiger Woods' last victory.

Justin Ray @JustinRayGC Jan 24

Most PGA Tour wins by players currently under age 45:

Tiger overall - 79

Tiger WGCs - 18

Dustin Johnson - 17

Tiger in Florida - 16

Tiger in majors - 14

Tiger in California - 14

Rory McIlroy - 13

Tiger in Ohio -13

Adam Scott - 13

Zach Johnson - 12

Two takeaways from Bay Hill

This is not a reverse jinx. I will be shocked if tiger doesn’t win this year. He’s back. This weekend proved it for me. I’m amazed. He’s striping the ball like the old Tiger. Hitting every fairway. Putting it right on the green exactly where he wants it, and not choking on putts. He was definitely a drug addict for a few years. Can be no other explanation. He got clean and he’s back. Wow

Rory should be even money to win the Masters. With Tiger right behind him. Holy Cow. Watched his entire round yesterday because I had him in the Fowler matchup. He found something late yesterday.

Lolol favored over Day and Rose

Mcilroy, yes. That dude is fucking lost. Him and Spieth have fallen off the planet. Not sure either could win a Web dot com tournament

I was shocked at his Saturday and Sunday play. I definitely think he can do it for 2 days. I don’t think he can close on the weekend. I was shook for a minute when he made that putt on 17.

barry you must be the king of the reverse jinx

tiger back-back top 5s and of course we know what mcilroy did 

Two takeaways from Bay Hill

This is not a reverse jinx. I will be shocked if tiger doesn’t win this year. He’s back. This weekend proved it for me. I’m amazed. He’s striping the ball like the old Tiger. Hitting every fairway. Putting it right on the green exactly where he wants it, and not choking on putts. He was definitely a drug addict for a few years. Can be no other explanation. He got clean and he’s back. Wow

Rory should be even money to win the Masters. With Tiger right behind him. Holy Cow. Watched his entire round yesterday because I had him in the Fowler matchup. He found something late yesterday.

Mike he’s been MIA for the better part of 18 months. What I said was fact, at the time.

I’m not a psychic. How would I know he’d find something this week. LOLOL

On a positive note I saw it coming and made some cash off my reverse jinx. Lol

3_EBD7380-802_E-4_CA4-_A384-1_D68795_BD6

• 6 months later...