How the pros eat...

KingRevolver

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another shit meal of poverty chops and stale chips at the local dive.  But, it's comped.

I was curious so I went to Yelp's rankings of Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas.

Guess where Mi Casa ranks?

#199.  One hundred and fucking ninety-ninth best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas.

Trip Advisor has them ranked a solid 644th.

But the Brock-palate crowd keeps going there cuz it's a good deal.

There are literally hundreds of restaurants within driving distance of FistFuck, Brock Landers' biological stepdad (I know that doesn't make any sense, but their 12-year old palate makes it so), and he goes to this dump that can't even serve crispy tortilla chips.

#199th ranked Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas, yet we have to hear about it four times a week.

Yet another shit meal of poverty chops and stale chips at the local dive. But, it's comped.

#199. One hundred and fucking ninety-ninth best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas.

There are literally hundreds of restaurants within driving distance of FistFuck, Brock Landers' biological stepdad (I know that doesn't make any sense, but their 12-year old palate makes it so), and he goes to this dump that can't even serve crispy tortilla chips.

#199th ranked Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas, yet we have to hear about it four times a week.

its all about bang for your buck

Yet another shit meal of poverty chops and stale chips at the local dive. But, it's comped.

#199. One hundred and fucking ninety-ninth best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas.

I think fissfuck might just have evolved into fistfuck.

Sounds about right for fishmush

Was surprised MiCasa even made top 200 in Vegas, .............the only thing remotely above average there on the menu is the chops.

​Do not recommend MiCasa for a night of dining......below average Mexican food.

​At one time awhile back it was a tad better, when it was at least "decent", not any longer.

Yet another shit meal of poverty chops and stale chips at the local dive.  But, it's comped.

#199.  One hundred and fucking ninety-ninth best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas.

Someone needs a drink.