How the pros eat...

KingRevolver

I hear ya, gotta have a few STEMS a week though, much bigger fan of SPINACH

Can only eat broccoli if really soft and over cooked and usually only in a stir fry. I hate crunchy veggies. Spinach I cover in lemon juice.

Grilled zucchini wedges or baked like a potato wedge with some salt pepper and garlic powder I can eat all day.

Also look into flavor god seasonings.. they make a ton of different ones. I never tried the dumb ones like pizza flavor and shit but they make a few spicy ones that are excellent and I think they are sodium free or very very low sodium.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always very much a good square and really never ate veggies (because I could never acquire the taste) and just ate chicken red meat and rice for years.

When I was hardcore working out and eating 6 meals a day I learned how to cook. And veggies were a staple. If cooked the right way and not just steamed I couldn’t get enoigh.

Funny what a little salt and pepper and garlic powder or something else can do. Especially when grilling them.

Dash of salt/pepper HIGHLY underrated on the SEASONING menu...........

Salt really underrated. Brings out the actually flavors in a lot of foods. But people have been trained to be so anti salt they won’t do it.

If I make a steak I cover it in salt before searing. Made one for friend last year and he thought I was crazy. He lived in.

Fissfuck we may have found a common ground here but I’m still gonna knock your teeth down your throat when or if I ever meet you. Please dont get confused. But before or after we can share a meal with mushy veggies. You’re great on your comps though.

Be leary of my right uppercut, a few have suffered............associated with my rocket throwing arm in RF 

Both though at 12.4% from PEAK

Forgot about that. Fissfuck is still training for it?

Maybe after the 1 on 1 fissfuck and I can throw down.

First one to leave his feet owes the other a dime?

HAHA

................ would be a nice fav to defeat Donut-Huffer one-on-one(and dominate even more so in a full court 5-5 game)...............and a big dog to you in a "throw down".

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Fissfukk might get a stroke before the next NFL season

Not in shape to compete, those hrs sitting at machines eating like a pawn and drinking like a sailor dont help