Start spreading the news...

KingRevolver

Starting at 5:23, here's the transcript:

Ho: I haven't even seen any money.  I should fucking bust your tv right now and turn the fuck up on you and pepper spray you in your eye before your bitch ass is able to stand up..

Like seriously you're fucking disrespectful seriously.

Bitch ass: i'm sorry i i i'm not trying to do that.

Ho: Like I swear to God.  I'm not fucking playing with you. Do you think that I came upstairs for fifty fucking dollars.  You're wasting my fucking time.  I've been up here for fifteen fucking minutes an I don't have a fucking dollar. So you need to get that hundred out or we're gonna have a muthafuckin issue.  We're not, actu.. we ain't gonna have an issue bitch, you're gonna have the issue.  I'm gonna fucking pepper spray your ass and walk the fuck out.  On some real shit, you need to figger this shit the fuck out cuz I'm not playin wit chu.  You're not wasting my time.  You know what it was when I came up here.  You knew that I wanted money and you're over here talkin bout some forty fucking dollars. Do I look...my bag is a two thousand dollar bag. Get the hundred dollars out, put it on the motherfucking bed or this is going to turn into something different fast.

Bitch ass: i got ii got.

Ho: Faaaasst.

Bitch ass: I'll do it now.

Ho: preciate it.preciate it.

Bitch ass: I'm gonna do it now. I'm gonna do it now

Ho: Ok, great. Get it out.  Let's go. Come on. Quickly, cuz you're fucking disrespectful on some real shit. You're really disrespectful. No, you're really disrespectful.

Bitch ass: all riiight. I'm doing it though. I'm doing it.

Ho: Do it

Bitch ass: man you're really mad at me.

Ho: I'm telling you to ? Do it, ok, I'm telling you I'm not bout to do this with you.  I don't not playing games you're not gonna fucking play games with me. Two four six.

Bitch ass: Heeeere. ?  We don't have to do anything.

Ho: No. You do have to give me the rest cuz I'm gonna fucking pepper spray you if you fucking don't. Do you understand me, I'm not playing with you.

Bitch ass: come onnnn

Ho: I don't care one more minute if I'm here I swear to God it's coming out.

Bitch ass: OK.

Ho: Give me the rest. 

Bitch ass: all right, uhuhuh

Ho:  Give me the..NOOOOO. We're not doing nothing.   Give me the rest and I'm going to walk away.

Bitch ass: Okayyy heeeere.

Ho: Fucking idiot.

Bitch ass: Come on, oh, I got more money.

Ho: such a loser. You're a loser.

Bitch ass: Fuck I just got. Ah, fuck.

THis was awesome to read again!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic