Attention Sports J:

Yanks

Is food in CR generally bad like many people usually say?

It depends where you are and what you order.  Most of the typical tourist restaurants are not very impressive.  If you order a steak, you're probably going to be disappointed.  The cows are leaner and grass fed so the beef has a different texture and tastes a bit different than what Americans are used to.  The typical CR dish is basically rice, beans, meat, and some plantain chips and is pretty underwhelming.

You can get some excellent seafood there.  Ceviche in CR is always really good.  There is a fishing town called Tarcoles between Jaco and San Jose where you can buy fresh seafood off of the fishing boats and cook for yourself.  There's also a tiny little dump there that most people would be scared to eat at that makes some amazing seafood soup.  But most Americans will stick to the tourist restaurants and be disappointed.

If you know what you're doing, you can eat really well there.  If you're a tourist just being a tourist, you won't be writing home about the food.

On one night, we couldnt' take a shower cuz yanks litereally used the bathtub as an ashtray for the Cubans we were smoking and about 3 dozen beer bottle and cans in the tub...

Yanks doesn't check for adams apple...

​Was kind of hoping Yanks would've been that black kid we saw whocouldnt pay the exit tax to leave the country and had to cry to the airline about being broke and couldn't pat the exit tax..

Wait you two stayed in the same room?

having a crazy time couldnt find my rental so spent about 3 hrs lookn for it battery is dead on phone dont kno if u tried to call kinger all and all i will have a good vacation regardless so much pussy around ive worked miracles on clematis a strip in westpalm so i can almost guarantee i can here

having a crazy time couldnt find my rental so spent about 3 hrs lookn for it battery is dead on phone dont kno if u tried to call kinger all and all i will have a good vacation regardless so much pussy around ive worked miracles on clematis a strip in westpalm so i can almost guarantee i can here

Of course I tried to call, ya fuck! Unbelievable.

Let's be honest Kinger.  I think sportsj is a younger dude.  He's probably got minimal interest hanging out with you.