My family will be Marching For Our Lives on Saturday

WVU

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true.  Not in the least.

The CBS News poll finds that 57 percent of Americans support a ban on assault weapons, up from the 44 percent who said they supported a ban in the same poll in December.

Poll: Majority backs assault weapons ban | TheHill

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283558-poll-majority-of-americans-support-b…

let's all follow the brave david hogg!

who said in his closet video it was 9:32 am, even though the shooting happened at 2pm... and who just so happens to work for the scumbag john podesta, and whose father just happens to be an fbi agent, etc etc

supporting liars who want to take away people's rights is stuff that has our forefathers rolling around in their graves

The CBS News poll finds that 57 percent of Americans support a ban on assault weapons, up from the 44 percent who said they supported a ban in the same poll in December.

Poll: Majority backs assault weapons ban | TheHill

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283558-poll-majority-of-americans-support-b…

You said he was "in the minority".  Was the march against "assault" weapons?  Or against a ban on guns?

I assumed it was against guns in general.  Thus your shot at him in the same text.  

Americans love their guns.  I am pro guns.  

-MF- is not in the minority as being "pro guns". 

You said he was "in the minority".  Was the march against "assault" weapons?  Or against a ban on guns?

I assumed it was against guns in general.  Thus your shot at him in the same text.  

Americans love their guns.  I am pro guns.  

-MF- is not in the minority as being "pro guns".

All guns is my stance. The movement's stance is gun control. So yes the large majority of this country (and forum) are in favor of gun control.

I predict nothing will change, because nothing should change, other than the obvious of not having cowards guard the schools, which the lefties seemingly miss.. You see, that's the problem with delusions, you miss the most obvious things.

good point

mental illness is more to blame, if anything is banned it could be prescription drugs for children... we put kids on adderall/ritalin and screw them up for life

ban guns and someone will just throw a grenade down a hallway at recess, living life in fear is silly

good point

mental illness is more to blame, if anything is banned it could be prescription drugs for children... we put kids on adderall/ritalin and screw them up for life

ban guns and someone will just throw a grenade down a hallway at recess, living life in fear is silly

Yup, mental illness is big, drugging children is another, violent games and movies, social media could be biggest  of them all, but since most of the former are associated with liberalism, while guns are associated with conservatiism, the only thing that matters to them is the guns.

That's the goal. Force change and vote out the resistant. Bump stocks and raising the age for purchase is a start but it is far from being the end result. The next couple of elections are going to be very interesting. Red districts all over the US are in big trouble.

Incorrect! The left are only after power. They can careless about illegals and the children. The liberal agenda sounds very Hilterist.