The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

KingRevolver

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on and played two heads up turbos against Russians for play money.  Depressing but entertaining. I think the last time I played heads up was with Joey like three years ago.

Just had to act like a passive, weak Americansky and then I sent both of them to digital Siberia!

Joey come on and play me heads up for practice.  Think we need to do the heads up tourney thing that fell apart because of site issues.  We can do it on PS.  $25 entry.  Best 2 of 3.  32 people.  5 rounds.  Pay top 3.  Thoughts Kinger.

Joey come on and play me heads up for practice.  Think we need to do the heads up tourney thing that fell apart because of site issues.  We can do it on PS.  $25 entry.  Best 2 of 3.  32 people.  5 rounds.  Pay top 3.  Thoughts Kinger.

No way we get 32 players... bunch of cheap fucks.  But if it was a free $1000 freeroll... they sign-up like it's the end of the world.

I sent you the file, Sweeper, you moron!

Hey DIck Diver!  Check your email, i forwarded you my correspondence with PokerStars support.  Your little work-around DIDNT FUCKING WORK!  Inside the state of NJ i can only play on the .nj platform....

I expect your apology promptly in this thread, moron!

20180411_072728.jpg

Hey DIck Diver! Check your email, i forwarded you my correspondence with PokerStars support. Your little work-around DIDNT FUCKING WORK! Inside the state of NJ i can only play on the .nj platform....

I expect your apology promptly in this thread, moron!

20180411_072728.jpg

Dumbass.

Find the file in file explorer, right-click, and select 'Run as Administrator.' Done.

I'll expect your apology soon.