TGF POKER OPEN (looking for players)

LCD

Can we do a TGF Heads-Up Poker Championship.

Just like the National Heads-Up Poker Championship.

$50 or $100 entry so it's not too much for some people and not too little for others.

Bracket style, single elimination.  You win, you advance to the next round.

16 players (maybe we can get 32).  4 brackets.  Winner take all.

5000 chips.  15 minute blind levels.

Every night or every couple of nights there's one match on Bookmaker to see who advances.

The shit talking will be interesting.

The betting on the matches will be even more interesting.

Championship match is best of three.

How about we try to get a freeplay for the winner.  Or maybe Boat will add a Sizzler's gift card or a scooter or something

God forbid on a gambling forum filled with poker players who can't really play much online any more there would be an online tournament.  How fucking gay is that.

jaysus christ, big daddy didn't used to bother me... now i get why people think this guy is a worthless troll.

lcd, how dare you create a gambling thread on a gambling site. better off thanking boat or a book for some free steaks.

ffff'ing miserable whiny fat fuck

jfc

go eat a snickers, broke dick.

hey pal

i gambled for those fucking steaks

i already explained to you butt plugs how to run your own little butt plug poker tourney

for the record, i would be in. i can get play tables set up for us at stars still, if you guys want to do it that way. i think we can all play for "play chips" on stars and might even be able to bracket it. if king can't get it done with bookmaker - i'll reach out to guy over at stars. 

king, if we give them juice on our entries i don't see why they wouldn't set it up. it's pretty easy on their end.