Do you have a truce with anyone in forumville?

WVU

Yep, the 3 that posted in this thread already.

WVU

Raiders

Joey

This is going to get me included in the asskissers thread but all three of them are Top 10 posters of all time.

Why Mr McIrish?

Longevity. All of them go back to the beginning. I joined the RX in 2000 and I think they were there already or came soon after.

Skill/knowledge. Each has a different "tech" skill but all of them has a vast knowledge of what goes on in the forums, and more importantly what has gone on in the past. Historians are always tough outs when you must battle, they haven't missed anything.

Instigatory skills. Can't be Top 10 if you don't bring the HEAT from time to time. Doesn't mean you're constantly a category 5 asshole but at least be capable of taking unpopular stands and calling out the status quo. All 3 will not only call out forums but certainly "popular" posters as well.

In short, they're interesting and a must read even when you disagree. And yeah I'm HAPPY to have hung up the gloves with this trio......

Will I take them on if I have to? Of course. But why battle quality when there's Beaner types all over the place, LOL.

:cigar :cigar :cigar