Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit trying to turn your fuck up around. Just admit you mis spoke in your original post.

When I say something dropped it doesn't mean immediately.  Just like when I say it's going to zero.  IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN IMMEDIATELY.

Not only are you an old, ugly cat lady but you're fucking dumber than a god damn donkey.

When I say something dropped it doesn't mean immediately.  Just like when I say it's going to zero.  IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN IMMEDIATELY.

Not only are you an old, ugly cat lady but you're fucking dumber than a god damn donkey.

You said it dropped from its peak to $4.00 dollars. It never went from its peak to $4.00. . Ever! . EVER! So are you talking about the future now? At some point it will drop to four dollars and then you will be right?

Yes.  This is fun.  Old cat lady trying to insult someone because she looks like a fucking clueless idiot in a crypto thread.

I never start this shit.  You do.  It's fucking pathetic.

Wrong. You bait me into it by talking shit about a coin you’re not even invested in and lying about things. That’s the only reason you do it. Everyone knows how you are...

Then you start with personal attacks. Something is really wrong with you. Like Dingo said, either get on or off your meds or something but you’re not right.

You said it dropped from its peak to $4.00 dollars. It never went from its peak to $4.00. . Ever! . EVER! So are you talking about the future now? At some point it will drop to four dollars and then you will be right?

Idiot.  It dropped from $18 to $4 from January to March.

That is peak to $4.  How fucking dumb are you?

Wrong. You bait me into it by talking shit about a coin you’re not even invested in and lying about things. That’s the only reason you do it. Everyone knows how you are...

Then you start with personal attacks. Something is really wrong with you. Like Dingo said, either get on or off your meds or something but you’re not right.

Name one lie.  The ONLY person that lied in this thread is you.

You the one on meds here.  Not me, psychocunt.

Name one lie.  The ONLY person that lied in this thread is you.

You want them or just the top 10? It’s pointless to tell you because It’s like talking to a wall. You said I told people to buy eso at its peak and then it fell to pour dollars. I never told people to buy it at all. Read the quote you posted. I only said what I was doing when asked and it did not fall to four dollars after that. I even said I was a little nervous about the current run up. But you claimed I was telling people to buy it then...Not only did I not do that, but It never went to $4.00 after that...There is one.

You want them or just the top 10? It’s pointless to tell you because It’s like talking to a wall. You said I told people to buy eso at its peak and then it fell to pour dollars. I never told people to buy it at all. Read the quote you posted. I only said what I was doing when asked and it did not fall to four dollars after that. I even said I was a little nervous about the current run up. But you claimed I was telling people to buy it then...Not only did I not do that, but It never went to $4.00 after that...There is one.

That was evidence of you buying at the peak, moron.  Holy fuck.  You really are as dumb as a fucking brick.

I'm not digging back to January when you were recommending it all over the place to find quotes.  You recommended it back then, genius.  Did I really need to find a quote to prove you wrong about that as well?  Are you seriously denying that?!?!?!  LOL.

Unbelievable how stupid you are.  Just absolutely unreal.

That was evidence of you buying at the peak, moron.  Holy fuck.  You really are as dumb as a fucking brick.

I'm not digging back to January when you were recommending it all over the place to find quotes.  You recommended it back then, genius.  Did I really need to find a quote to prove you wrong about that as well?  Are you seriously denying that?!?!?!  LOL.

Unbelievable how stupid you are.  Just absolutely unreal.

OMG wth!

it didn’t fall to four dollars after that. Your original post was that I was shilling it at a peek and it fell to four dollars. Did you forget that already? We’ve only been through this about five times now. Not only was I NOT telling people to buy it (by your very own post) it ididn’t fall to four dollars. Wrong on both counts. You are a liar and obviously have a drug problem that makes you very angry. This is beyond stupid. Seriously. I am embarrassed that I have been brought down to your pathetic level.

OMG wth!

it didn’t fall to four dollars after that. Your original post was that I was shilling it at a peek and it fell to four dollars. Did you forget that already? We’ve only been through this about five times now. Not only was I NOT telling people to buy it (by your very own post) it ididn’t fall to four dollars. Wrong on both counts. You are a liar and obviously have a drug problem that makes you very angry. This is beyond stupid. Seriously. I am embarrassed that I have been brought down to your pathetic level.

January to March, dipshit.  JFC.  Absolutely unreal.  There are different peaks, dumbfuck.  LOL.

I'll say it again.  I quoted your post because you said you never bought at the peak.  THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT STATEMENTS (and two different peaks, genius).  You can't seriously be this fucking stupid.  How can anyone be this dumb?

Hahaha now there’s two peaks hahaha. How can anyine be so ridiculous. Good God. ANYTHING but admit you were wrong. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! That’s actually some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. Two peaks. How come the quotes you quoted from me doesn’t align with the correct peak? Lmao. You are ridiculous. I’m done. You can’t even make a sound argument. Really done. Have a good night Monkey.

Two peaks...lol

I haven't been right?  LOL.  You were buying at peak when I was telling people that I wouldn't touch it with someone else's money.  How's that working out for the people you recommended it to?  Only dropped to $4 from there.  I'm sure they were loving that recommendation if they actually bought it when you told them to.

It didn't drop from its peak in January when IAG was recommending it to $4 in March.  Just ask IAG.

And I sure as hell didn’t buy it at a peak!!!

But she didn't buy EOS at A PEAK.

I’m a big EOS fan....so is Monitor.... but this latest run seems a little odd to me, especially after John Oliver recently did a show and totally clowned on EOS. But if you believe it can seriously compete with eat there and then makes sense that there is plenty of room to grow. But I love these times that everything is in the green!

Of those you only I only have Cardano right now. I just sold my Stellar to buy more EOSthis morning , but plan to buy again when I can get my hands on more BTC. Hate that I can’t wire with WF online until I have an account there for six months. TRX and ADA have had a very good week for you so keep the faith!

Just on a day where it closed over $18 with plans to buy more.  LOL.

What a dumbfuck.  Can't separate the two incidents.

It didn't drop from its peak in January to $4 in March.  Just ask IAG.

Didn't buy it at A PEAK.

Just on a day where it closed over $18 with plans to buy more.

What a dumbfuck.  Can't separate the two incidents.

Your quote was from a month ago dummy! The other PEAK. Hahahahaha. I can separate them but you are confusing them. At least be consistent. You can’t use one month’s price with another month’s post.

Your quote was from a month ago dummy! The other PEAK. Hahahahaha. I can separate them but you are confusing them. At least be consistent. You can’t use one month’s price with another month’s post.

It's confusing for stupid people when I talk to them.  Generally, I assume they have an ounce of intellect.

Not my fault.  It's pretty clear what I meant to someone with a brain that's familiar with the price history of EOS.

It's confusing for stupid people when I talk to them.

Not my fault.  It's pretty clear what I meant to someone with a brain that's familiar with the price history.

OK then show me where I told people to buy it in January. Show me where I told everyone to buy it at a peask in January and then it felt to four dollars… Before I went to $22 LOLOL up 600% LOL. Sorry about your losses. Good night monkey

OK then show me where I told people to buy it in January. Show me where I told everyone to buy it at a peask in January and then it felt to four dollars… Before I went to $22 LOLOL up 600% LOL. Sorry about your losses. Good night monkey

It didn't go to $22 before it went to $4, genius.  Do you even own EOS?  Or are you just a past posting poser?

OMFG!!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

It would help if you could write in English.  You tell me what any of that is supposed to mean.  If the price is $18 in January...  How is $22 = 600%?  The price didn't drop to $4 in March?  Even $4 to $22 isn't 600%.  I have no idea what you're trying to drool out of your mouth.