Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

It would help if you could write in English.  You tell me what any of that is supposed to mean.  If the price is $18 in January...  How is $22 = 600%?  The price didn't drop to $4 in March?  Even $4 to $22 isn't 600%.  I have no idea what you're trying to drool out of your mouth.

As stated earlier up over 600 percent last 200 days.

You are obviously just trolling now so I’m done. Any further insults will need to wait for a response till tomorrow.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can’t let it go. Because he’s an ugly person inside and out.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

JFC

18108 posts

MonkeyF0cker, on 12 Dec 2017 - 5:46 PM, said:

These markets are completely irrational right now. 99.9% of the people buying cryptos have no idea what they're buying. They don't understand the tech behind it. If it's rising in price, they think it has potential.

I mentioned something about EOS on Peeps. Looks like a total boiler room scam. The kind of company that used to scam old people out of money in the stock market.

This stuff is going to get ugly. Really ugly.

Ha..I’ve owned EOS or a while ...some call it the Ethereum killer. I don’t have a whole lot of it but I do own it...bought it at a dollar and change or so and bought more this morning..lol. Thing is that you could pretty much throw a dart at any of the top ones and make stupid money right now. I would have to go over my notes but I thought Eos had a pretty solid rep. I agree on not understanding...I don’t understand most of of the tech behind BTC, much less all the alts, but I trust people who do.

And if every post that I make is an endorsement telling someone to buy a coin here you go. From December. Let’s assume everyone bought it that day and sold it at 2till. That seems to be your reasoning asshole. Never seen such an angry hateful person. Cokehead mocking ambien. Priceless.

Inside and out hideous.

You're just defending the indefensible and getting offended that you got called out for it.  LOL.

But I'm the hideous one?  Keep leading sheep to slaughter.  Fucking pig.

How'd that crypto contest work out for you?  Everything but one coin in the negative.  Because you're too dumb to see what's coming.

I don't see Monkey as one to completely go with what someone may have said or recommend but I have to ask....

did you buy and lose big after feeling like IAG recommending or something?

Has to be a reason why this means so much. 

It doesn't mean shit to me.  It means EVERYTHING to IAGCUNT.

She can't have a rational discussion about it.  Because she doesn't know shit about any of it and when it shows on the forum, she starts talking stupid shit and popping pills.

I don't see Monkey as one to completely go with what someone may have said or recommend but I have to ask....

did you buy and lose big after feeling like IAG recommending or something?

Has to be a reason why this means so much. 

Don't overthink or try to go back and analyze.  Forum tiff.  Semantics. 

Been in plenty myself.  You wake up and ask yourself why you wasted so much energy.  

It doesn't mean shit to me.  It means EVERYTHING to IAGCUNT.

She can't have a rational discussion about it.  Because she doesn't know shit about any of it and when it shows on the forum, she starts talking stupid shit and popping pills.

Kinda of uncalled for Bro.  It's just a conversation about crypto at the end of the day. 

Dart throwing extraordinaire. A monkey could have made money in cryptos in 2017.

Now? Not so much. And IAG is as frustrated with cryptos as she is with her sex life.

Then why didn’t you?

I’m not frustrated with my sex life at all. Not sure where you’re getting that. Projection maybe. Must suck to be a horny ugly person.

She's been calling me names before I started.  Fuck her.

Not keeping score.  Don't care to.  Just relaxing tonight. 

You both got offended.  Words started flying.  Here we are. 

It's really as simple as that.  Neither of you or morons.  Semantics battle when it comes down to it most likely. 

Not keeping score.  Don't care to.  Just relaxing tonight. 

You both got offended.  Words started flying.  Here we are. 

It's really as simple as that.  Neither of you or morons.  Semantics battle when it comes down to it most likely. 

It comes down to IAG getting offended that I told her she should be asking certain questions when she's invested in something.

And it wasn't said in a demeaning way.  She just went cat lady psycho.