IAG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

No you're not.

And no PMs. Get your shit together and pay.

well done KR

fukkin bitch shouldnt even be able to post until he pays Rito

fukkin scumbag

Post your picks in this thread unless otherwise directed. Anyone with minimum of 200 TGF posts may enter.

Must post one team daily to win on the money line. Cannot use same team twice or will be disqualified. If you miss a day you will be disqualified. Last one standing wins. Good luck!

Does the pick need to be posted before a certain time, or just as long as it's before the game starts?  Thanks for the generosity!

Does the pick need to be posted before a certain time, or just as long as it's before the game starts? Thanks for the generosity!

Good question. I was going to do anytime before game start, but I think it will be easier to track if I have them all due by noon Eastern time the day of play. In the event a game starts before noon, the pick will be due 15 minutes before game start.

I will make a new pick thread that reiterates the rules. .

So we all grab the -200- -300 team(s) right? 

Till one takes a dump

Well you can, but limit on how many times you can use the same team.

Each day on which an MLB game is played during any Contest Period, you must select one (1) team from a list displayed on MLB.com. If you fail to select a team for any day of the applicable Contest Period on which a game is played, your streak will end. You may only select one (1) team a maximum of two (2) times during Contest period. Once you have selected a team twice in any Contest Period, you will not be allowed to select that team again during that Contest Period. The list of available teams may change from day to day as a result of scheduling changes, so be alert.

I think the picks should be placed first thing in the morning otherwise there would be an unfair advantage if you waited till the morning games were done to see if someone got knock out

My two cents

Not to mention I don’t want to be double checking game start time and times picks entered every day, For $100 contest it’s not worth the hassle. Next time I will use an automated system...no one could see picks so wouldn’t be an issue. Obviously you will still be able to see picks from the people who picked earlier, but no results. Towards the end I will probably have people PM me with their picks. Run your pool has a set up but their contest is entirely different. Everybody picks a team for the week and they have to win 50% or more of their games in that week to go on. That would’ve been fun had I seen it first.

Noon Eastern time or 15 minutes before start time if there is a game earlier than that.

I think the picks should be placed first thing in the morning otherwise there would be an unfair advantage if you waited till the morning games were done to see if someone got knock out

My two cents

Yeah, it sucks if there is a pitching change or someone sits in the later games, but overall this is probably most fair.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

My two cents

yep, I think this will happen obviously...

deadline should be before 1st game starts

Stiffs need to be banned.

IAG do the right thing and disallow this pos easy to participate until he pays downsouth and rito.

Easy , seek help. You’re a degenerate piece of trash

Done. Kinger already told him he wouldn’t be able to play. This is Kinger’s forum and his forum rules override any IAG contest rules. The only reason it might be nice to let him play is because if he won I could direct money to DS or Rito.

I guess this will be the official thread for Tuesday the 15th. I was going to make a separate one reiterating the rules. but looks like a lot of people have made their picks in here. If I do I will transfer over the picks that have been made already.