306m Powerball goes tonight.....TGF team?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want in, but with my luck, if I don't get in... you guys would win it all and I'd miss out.

So I have to jump in to prevent that from happening. Me in it guarantees none of us win, but that's better than me missing out on a big payday! WE ALL MISS OUT! Tough cookies, but thems the breaks.

Don't MexiMush the energy!

We're winning this shit. 

I didn't want in, but with my luck, if I don't get in... you guys would win it all and I'd miss out.

So I have to jump in to prevent that from happening. Me in it guarantees none of us win, but that's better than me missing out on a big payday! WE ALL MISS OUT! Tough cookies, but thems the breaks.

You got TMT money...why fucking jinx us? Just messing with you KR. Let's finally cash in on one of Teddys schemes.

Joey needs to fund.....no covering, you guys know the lotto thread rules....too much at risk with a lawsuit from an outsider who didn’t get ‘covered’

In so far and looking for more...need Joey to pay and 3 more and I’ll go buy the 100 tickets

1. Ted (p)

2. Mach (p)

3. Kinger (p)

4. Joey

5. B-11 (p)

6. Brick (p)

7. Fecal T (p)