OT: Would you take a first date to Outback Steakhouse?

KingRevolver

Had sizzler maybe 7-8 years ago when I was visiting at girl at USC.

Absolute poverty !!!

all the midwest sizzler's were gone after the e-coli here in milwaukee... kind of killed the whole brand too, like chi-chi's

"In 2000, more than 60 people became ill and one person died in an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 that originated at a Sizzler restaurant in MilwaukeeWisconsin."

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the midwest sizzler's were gone after the e-coli here in milwaukee... kind of killed the whole brand too, like chi-chi's

"In 2000, more than 60 people became ill and one person died in an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 that originated at a Sizzler restaurant in MilwaukeeWisconsin."

Frequented the old SIZZLER here many times in Vegas in the old days.........on EAST TROP

CAP 1-UP

all of this date talk has me thinking of my worst date.i was 18 started talking to this girl at work we go to the movies i have no car she doesnt either so i enlist my mom to take us. Halfway through the movie she says somethn thn leaves movie i decide to see wat she said and she on the phone telln someone she at home who turns out to b her suposedly x. after movie we get lost its her first time downtown and mine and my mom is pissed because theres so many 1 ways the next day the girl says her x is jealous and she not with him the following day we set another date but bfore that happens i c her in the mall holding hands with her bf all i could do is smile

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Did you see that one reply about just waiting until they have to take her out of a Paris tunnel?

But yeah....no respect for marriage these days---just encouraging women to keep trading up!

lol I did and LOL'ed HARD.

Then I felt a bit guilty...

And LOL'ed again.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Well Plommer seems to be an expert on all things red pill and that was his position so that is where I’m getting that from. All that stuff you listed is good advice, but I still think there’s a lot more to RP, and I think Mach agrees because he has read more of it including the RP “constitution.”

Lagger, to be fair; you should stop getting your RP queues from Plommer.

Plommer is a scammer, a stiff, a woman beater, and who knows what else. 100% scumbag. Not to mention he is old, broke and beyond fat (not as PO but still).

Plommer hates women because no matter what strategy he uses no women would feel attracted to someone like that, looking like that.

Women behave just as bad OR WORSE than men nowadays. FACT. You cant be a good guy and dont expect getting fukked over. Getting fukked over is one of the worse feelings ever. Women have turned as predatory as men sex wise... many times women have only looked me for sex/drugs (including my ex) and would never consider a relationship w me (unstable, bad boy, bad temper)... I'm the guy women love to meet at 2am while shitfaced after the guy they want to date ignored their SMS. I used to resent this, I felt used many many times. Now while I'm trying to improve myself, I simply have my cake and eat it too, I play the part of the backdoor man the best I can because I dont really know if im up for another relationship anyway.

KR. Purple Pill. Trickrolled by black hooker. Mugged nicely by a lesbian stripper... what else? McChunks anyone? Booger lady anyone? KR will keep getting stepped on unless he meets one of the 3% women out there who still believe in romanticism. Hey, I love being romantic, just saying is not +EV nowadays. 18th century that shit was spot on I guess. Not today.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Plommer is red pill?  Does he lift?  Exercise?  Read?  Hobbies?  Self improvement? What's his Body Fat %?  Income?

exactly, my point above

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Let's be real here, Kinger refuses to learn anything, the most likely outcome is date never happens.

guy lifts never, jogs once a week, fucks once a year

but yeah, shit's happening for him... God will magically give him  a new mane, shed the body fat like he was a Siberian Husky living in CR and women will want to date him despite being Shrek's doppelganger. 

:hurray

Lagger, to be fair; you should stop getting your RP queues from Plommer.

Plommer is a scammer, a stiff, a woman beater, and who knows what else. 100% scumbag. Not to mention he is old, broke and beyond fat (not as PO but still).

Plommer hates women because no matter what strategy he uses no women would feel attracted to someone like that, looking like that.

Women behave just as bad OR WORSE than men nowadays. FACT. You cant be a good guy and dont expect getting fukked over. Getting fukked over is one of the worse feelings ever. Women have turned as predatory as men sex wise... many times women have only looked me for sex/drugs (including my ex) and would never consider a relationship w me (unstable, bad boy, bad temper)... I'm the guy women love to meet at 2am while shitfaced after the guy they want to date ignored their SMS. I used to resent this, I felt used many many times. Now while I'm trying to improve myself, I simply have my cake and eat it too, I play the part of the backdoor man the best I can because I dont really know if im up for another relationship anyway.

KR. Purple Pill. Trickrolled by black hooker. Mugged nicely by a lesbian stripper... what else? McChunks anyone? Booger lady anyone? KR will keep getting stepped on unless he meets one of the 3% women out there who still believe in romanticism. Hey, I love being romantic, just saying is not +EV nowadays. 18th century that shit was spot on I guess. Not today.

Plus, men are the romantics anyway. Has been that way throughout time. Women know this and use it to their advantage in manipulating us. Men may have the history of screwing around--but that's just our biology---but when we love, we love deeply. Women can just move on quickly since their love is mired in pragmatism anyway.

And when it's thought that women are the ones who care more about love---it's really them just trying to hang onto who they feel is above them SMV wise. They save their best love for their children and only use men as a way to end up having kids from. Why do you think marriages end up mostly sexless after they have children? A gal doesn't need to give it up as often anymore since they already got the ring and the kid. 

Obviously there are exceptions and everyone wants optimism in their situations but when you get burned and are forced to look at things another way, you start to realize all that is happening in society as a whole. 

Men need to wise up and figure out what it is they want from women in situations and understand that they have their own set of priorities and such. But things like 'the one,' 'true love' and all of that idealistic nonsense are not grounded in reality. 

Plus, men are the romantics anyway. Has been that way throughout time. Women know this and use it to their advantage in manipulating us. Men may have the history of screwing around--but that's just our biology---but when we love, we love deeply. Women can just move on quickly since their love is mired in pragmatism anyway.

And when it's thought that women are the ones who care more about love---it's really them just trying to hang onto who they feel is above them SMV wise. They save their best love for their children and only use men as a way to end up having kids from. Why do you think marriages end up mostly sexless after they have children? A gal doesn't need to give it up as often anymore since they already got the ring and the kid. 

Obviously there are exceptions and everyone wants optimism in their situations but when you get burned and are forced to look at things another way, you start to realize all that is happening in society as a whole. 

Men need to wise up and figure out what it is they want from women in situations and understand that they have their own set of priorities and such. But things like 'the one,' 'true love' and all of that idealistic nonsense are not grounded in reality. 

that can be part of it

another part of it is male testosterone levels go down, i'm not nearly as interested in humping all the time as i would've been 20 years ago

not nearly as much fun humping a fat hairy dude or a fat old lady either, with bad breath and wrinkles