OT: Would you take a first date to Outback Steakhouse?

KingRevolver

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl. I forgot Kinger was dating 15 year olds. Doesn't matter about the drink, I'll order a club soda. It's just a place to sit and talk and gauge interest instead of getting stuck at a long shitty dinner with some bitch.

Balco actually had a good suggestion when he mentioned the coffee shop. And we know he knows coffee shops.

Don't put that pussy on a pedestal!!

Well, kinda harsh saying it that way, but that's what I basically meant...

If I make the first date too good then I've now set a very high bar. No thank you. That's why I asked about maybe Outback. Decent, but affordable.

I think Joey is right, though. First date shouldn't be a sit-down dinner.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Well, kinda harsh saying it that way, but that's what I basically meant...

If I make the first date too good then I've now set a very high bar. No thank you. That's why I asked about maybe Outback. Decent, but affordable.

I think Joey is right, though. First date shouldn't be a sit-down dinner.

Yeah agreed with Joey... I have only taken 2 first dates on dinner dates and both were a fail.

I think booze just makes me more handsome, so I prefer a bar every single fukkin time.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Try to arrange a double date if you have mutual friends then arrange an activity like a hike/picnic

think double date can be too distracting for 1st date, you want to get to know the person but bringing a friend and his date can backfire... I mean, unless it is in a bar and is crowded anyway that kinda vanishes, on  hike/picnic it can get uncomfortable fast

I personally took a 1st date to dinner (wanted to go to a concert and drinks but tickets were sold out), at a restaurant I bumped into my best friend, his wife and another couple... it was awkward as all 4 of my friends were kinda sizing up the girl and I can tell she kinda felt a little outta place

I would say if you were going to take her to dinner, don’t take her to a chain. Nothing is wrong with Outback, but just don’t. My ex and I went to Outback a number of times. (He lovedthe coconut shrimp )but it’s not first date material. I agree with going to a sports bar or somewhere for drinks on first date.