Message from GabeWins.com

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Never in my life did I ever do one business transaction with a tout. Never called anyone for picks. Never paid anyone for picks

Then why the deep rooted hate and overkill on your statement? Here's my reasoning:

There's a reason why selling picks is not illegal, just like selling snake oil or reading one's hand and charging for it aint illegal either.

If you are dumb/lazy enough to pay for picks hoping your tout is one of the probably 2% who actually win long term, then Id say you pretty much deserved to lose that money, for being gullible and for being lazy. Plenty of winner cappers in the gambling subforums for free you just gotta spend a couple of days looking into each forum. Lazy also because with a little work anyone can get better at capping unless you are a full window licker like the X or Landers.

I mean, even a window licker like Gabe is not that bad in baseball, as he has kinda proven... he sucks at horses but thats another story.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Relax you morons. I obv don’t really feel they’re lower than child molesters. Just trying to make a point. They’re sewer scum

We all know this. But by saying such outlandish shit you are trivializing the pain of millions of children exploited and raped every year by saying is less harmful than losing a few bucks after being conned. Money ain't worth shit next to children pain.

Clearly society's number 1 goal should be pedophile genocide... I really dont get why still there's no more outrage about what happens worldwide every year. 

you keep saying this and is not true or remotely funny... nothing lower than child molesters WTF is wrong with you?

who knows what shit tout conned you into paying for some losing picks but man, comparing that $ lost/pain to the suffering a kid has gone thru by being raped? JFC

you clearly dont have kids and have no idea whats to care about somebody more than yourself

touts are scum, yeah granted, you saying this once or twice is good fun but is like the 20th time I see it, starting to think you actually believe it

Rockets did somebody touch your private spots?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

No thank God... a catholic priest did say something raunchy at me during confession and that was pretty much my last day in a church (unless wedding or funeral)... my parents never left me exposed to that, always warned me about it and I was lucky I guess. 

I did get slapped by an adult when I was like 11 because I hit the guy's son playing soccer... (kid wasnt younger than me just a fat slob) and my father beat the shit out of the dude...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

but you asking that kinda creepy when below your name says you like young boys???

wtf is that all about???