Alot of huge line movements in MLB recently

Blue

Have seen some peculiar line movement over the last few days. Anyone else noticing these? Obviously lines always move but I'm talking a lot of 30-40 cent moves, seems odd. One example is yesterday's Cardinals/Brewers game. Line opened Cards-110, Slowly crept up to Milwaukee -135 only to go back down to Milwaukee -108 just a few minutes before first pitch. There were no injury updates or lineup changes. Maybe Rito can check in and give us some insight. 

The Brewers game you mention was definitely a wacky situation.

BAUS

Were you watching the screen when it was moving? I wish I would have saved the history of moves, like 2 cents at a time until it moved 25 cents. Wasn't watching the screen when it steamed back to St. Louis.  Fucking bizarre. 

Were you watching the screen when it was moving? I wish I would have saved the history of moves, like 2 cents at a time until it moved 25 cents. Wasn't watching the screen when it steamed back to St. Louis.  Fucking bizarre. 

I was. If I recall correctly Milwaukee steamed out of nowhere to about -135. Then it settled. Then it steamed on St. Louis to +110 then very quickly again to -105 and settled at +100 and then the game started. Pretty wacky. 

BAUS