I'm gonna leave this right here guys...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Im gonna leave this here too.........................

Let's see what retards who can't learn a lesson do.

1, Harass crazy people, then cry when crazy people lash back.

2. Opens a thread crying telling tales of threatening phone calls and imaginary enemies.

3. Months pass by, debt that caused the issue paid with interest.

4. Crazy person on best behavior, minding own business.

5. Starts harassing crazy people again, out of being a miserable Homosexual human being .

6. Who will end up crying and when? Deja Vu anyone?

I love how the pharmaceutical companies are blamed for all the overdoses while the liquor and automotive industries get off scott free when people are hurt from abusing their products.

Selective persecution... 

Funny I was thinking the same exact thing recently. Kind of a double standard isn't it? And you forgot Big Tobacco. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I love how the pharmaceutical companies are blamed for all the overdoses while the liquor and automotive industries get off scott free when people are hurt from abusing their products.

Selective persecution... 

I think the main difference is free will. People booze and drive knowing is a 100% recipe for disaster, free will all the way, you wanna play deadly games and you die... oh well!

If I die of  a coke overdose I don't want nobody blaming Pablo Escobar or whatever Patron is leading the nose whiskey industry down there!

Pharma push doctors to push their products to unsuspecting patients that have a super high percentage of becoming addicts. Many times these are prescribed for weak stuff too.

Pharma pushes doctors to push their products to unsuspecting patients that have a super high percentage of becoming addicts.

Budweiser is pushed all day 24/7 on TV, radio and in print. Yet nobody calls them out for all of the families ruined, bad decisions made and deaths resulting from the use of their products.

The pharmaceutical industry gets shit on because of their enormous profits, that makes them a bigger target with deeper products...

Nobody forces anybody to use any product. We have free will so any mistakes made should be owned up to by the individual making the mistake...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Budweiser is pushed all day 24/7 on TV, radio and in print. Yet nobody calls them out for all of the families ruined, bad decisions made and deaths resulting from the use of their products.

The pharmaceutical industry gets shit on because of their enormous profits, that makes them a bigger target with deeper products...

Nobody forces anybody to use any product. We have free will so any mistakes made should be owned up to by the individual making the mistake...

Dude, cant compare having a beer and popping oxys...

Is not the same ever!!!!!

spot on.

Yup.

the difference is that doctors and school administrators aren't being paid to tell you that booze is in your/your child's best interest

but they do that with pills

True Mike, but at the end of the day the responsibility lies with the individual that consumed the pills. Nobody forces anybody to abuse drugs.

I don't know about you guys...

But when I fuck up it's MY fault, nobody else's.

The problem is the doctors were over prescribing them without notifying patients of their addictive nature. Once a person becomes addicted, they should take it on themselves to seek help if it is causing a problem, but there is some fault that lies with the doctors.

I have had doctors push pain medication on me when I declined, try to up my dosage, all knowing that I had a previous issue with liking them a little too much.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

The problem is the doctors were over prescribing them without notifying patients of their addictive nature. Once a person becomes addicted, they should take it on themselves to seek help if it is causing a problem, but there is some fault that lies with the doctors.

I have had doctors push pain medication on me when I declined, try to up my dosage, all knowing that I had a previous issue with liking them a little too much.

this /thread

non drug using celebs like Prince died cause of that shit, a guy that wasnt even into pot...

In the end if you are dead, it doesn't natter what the tombstone says - alcohol/pills/street drugs, it's all the same.  There is no "good hierarchy" of any of them, and not one is better or worse than another if you get to that point.

Simply because one is legal, another prescribed, and a 3rd one illegal, it doesn't matter.