"I can't believe it's not butter" tattoo fund

KingRevolver

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silence_(The_Twilight_Zone)

Closing narration

“ Mr. Jamie Tennyson, who almost won a bet, but who discovered somewhat belatedly that gambling can be a most unproductive pursuit, even with loaded dice, marked cards, or, as in his case, some severed vocal cords. For somewhere beyond him, a wheel was turned, and his number came up black thirteen. If you don't believe it, ask the croupier, the very special one who handles roulette—in The Twilight Zone.

That one always stuck with me.....what a killer hook at the end

Yeah at the end the other club members are all saying “You won Tennyson old boy say something!” Then he writes down his story on the notepad and dramatically lowers the scarf. Great episode.

Yeah at the end the other club members are all saying “You won Tennyson old boy say something!” Then he writes down his story on the notepad and dramatically lowers the scarf. Great episode.

Twilight zone always freaked me out. Even reading Teddy’s description I gasped out loud when he concluded it. I was going to watch it, but could only find that third part on YouTube. The first two were not there for some reason.

Twilight zone always freaked me out. Even reading Teddy’s description I gasped out loud when he concluded it. I was going to watch it, but could only find that third part on YouTube. The first two were not there for some reason.

It’s amazing how it’s still viable almost 60 years later.

Some of Serling’s Night Gallery stuff was pretty good too, just not as consistent as The Twilight Zone.

Loved watching twilight zone with my grand parents growing up. Need to rewatch some episodes sometime.

They do marathons over holiday weekends on Sci Fi channel.

Nothing better when you’re half ripped at 3 in the morning and don’t have the attention span for a movie.