5 Dimes credit card charged

RocketMan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money order deposit by FedEx

You get exactly what you want to your account and the FedEx fee to send is covered. Now it takes 2 days to get there, but it's the best value by far. No Bitcoin volitilty

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, WTF!

:doh

Bitcoin is by farrrrrrrrrr a better option

aside from the obvious time difference

Tell me why it's better

There are no fees with sending and receiving Bitcoin from 5D...…...as there are not at many a shop.

……….a few cents here and there up or down, big deal.

Two days to fund vs. seconds!

No hassle involved running to get a money order and packaging it and sending it.

Bitcoin is tremendous

There are no fees with sending and receiving Bitcoin from 5D...…...as there are not at many a shop.

……….a few cents here and there up or down, big deal.

Two days to fund vs. seconds!

No hassle involved running to get a money order and packaging it and sending it.

Bitcoin is tremendous

Not if you don't have bitcoin on hand and have to buy it first..

It certainly is a plus for someone to have a network of friends that want Bitcoin or need to dispose of Bitcoin.

......….and hopefully one would have Bitcoin available in one or more shops they can access quickly if needed............Bookmaker for example,  will send one up to 10k via Bitcoin per day in 1-6 hours(2-4 hours normal timeframe) during the weekdays.

It certainly is a plus for someone to have a network of friends that want Bitcoin or need to dispose of Bitcoin.

......….and hopefully one would have Bitcoin available in one or more shops they can access quickly if needed............Bookmaker for example,  will send one up to 10k via Bitcoin per day in 1-6 hours(2-4 hours normal timeframe) during the weekdays.

BM does 25k now.

Yep, always get paid very quickly with them.

Unbelievably quick

I had a tremendous run last month and collected north of 14K off of a very small deposit.

All withdrawals were via bitcoin except for one.

Every one was received same day, within hours, and went off with nary a hitch.

On the flip side 5dimes takes days for one withdrawal and uses stall tactics hoping you lose it back before they send it to you

This doesn't to apply someone like Brock that plays at one book (5dimes) till they go busto and then have to re-load

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I'll bet you my life I can play everywhere/anywhere except heritage.

What do you want to risk on that fucktard?

yeah sure the +ev play

bet and get freerolled by a midget  :laugh