Where does Lebron go?

Bump City

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenyon Martin said dont surprised if he talks Paul Jorge into joining him in NY. Its clear Lebron will stay in the East as its a gauranteed trip to the Finals. Together they could give GS some probs with a healthy KP and bringing NYK to a title or even Finals appearance would cement his legacy.

Kenyon knows things..

Hmmm... Wherever he goes it will be interesting.

But I don't think that is guaranteed. Boston with all the pieces healthy, with a great coach? If they gel, that could be a damn tough out.

Boston is not beating Lebron so long as any competent players around him. That Cleveland roster was a joke...his own doing of course.

you guys that know so much should just bet on it

oh that's right some people are all talk and would rather try to make people think they're right than win $$$

i was one of the only ones saying he was going to miami last time... good money on it too

So where's he going this time?

I consider Clev to be the front runner.

In 2018 a player doesn't need to reside in NY or Chi or LA to pursue the after off court business aspects  of being a global Super Star and entrepreneur.

Lebron's legacy is already established as being one of the greatest if not the greatest to ever play the game. That won't change if he gets 5 more titles or never makes the playoffs again.

He has lead his team and a team that is under manned to 8 straight finals with in essence 5 different teams player wise.

With that being said I believe there is a great deal of upside to staying in Cleveland. From the team remaining a top flight title contender, to his foundational work he has for Cleveland area youth, to possible ownership of the Cavs down the road.

I believe in LeBron we may see a official player/coach if he were to stay. A roll few have ever pulled off but one I believe he can.

The Warriors have 3 and potentially 4 HALL OF FAME PLAYERS. That wont change regardless of where LeBron goes. In a 5 player sport when 3 and maybe 4 of the players are among the all time Elite to ever play the game, its implausible to think that a team with LeBron moving to them suddenly becomes the front runner.