Where does Lebron go?

Bump City

I consider Clev to be the front runner.

In 2018 a player doesn't need to reside in NY or Chi or LA to pursue the after off court business aspects  of being a global Super Star and entrepreneur.

Lebron's legacy is already established as being one of the greatest if not the greatest to ever play the game. That won't change if he gets 5 more titles or never makes the playoffs again.

He has lead his team and a team that is under manned to 8 straight finals with in essence 5 different teams player wise.

With that being said I believe there is a great deal of upside to staying in Cleveland. From the team remaining a top flight title contender, to his foundational work he has for Cleveland area youth, to possible ownership of the Cavs down the road.

I believe in LeBron we may see a official player/coach if he were to stay. A roll few have ever pulled off but one I believe he can.

The Warriors have 3 and potentially 4 HALL OF FAME PLAYERS. That wont change regardless of where LeBron goes. In a 5 player sport when 3 and maybe 4 of the players are among the all time Elite to ever play the game, its implausible to think that a team with LeBron moving to them suddenly becomes the front runner.

No fucking way he stays in Cleveland.  He wants to win more titles, which isn't happening there.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.  He wants to win more titles,

All players do

He also knows regardless of where he goes the Warriors simply have better players.

Again 3 sure fire and maybe 4 HALL OF FAME PLAYERS.

You an add LeBron to the Mix of any team and yes they are better, but they remain undermanned.

There is much downside from a Public perception of him leaving and NOT WINNING A TITLE.

There is no downside to staying in Cleveland, becoming a player/coach , continuing to raise and hands on distribute million$ to Cleveland youth, and in exchange for staying be afforded the option of team ownership.

Gilbert is quite aware if LeBron leaves his net worth drops by upwards of 400 MILLION dollars. (amazing but true). While Gilbert and Lebron aren't pals, they are both savvy.

Gilbert would consider allowing LeBron to buy some or all of the team while the mkt price is at an ALL TIME HIGH, which it is while LeBron is there.

Feel free after LeBron goes to XXX to say "You were wrong you said he would stay in Cleveland"

But you will find that I haven't said that. 

I have stated I believe they are the most likely option.

I think he leaves and doesn't win, he is lambasted again. And chances are where ever he is warriors are champs next 2 years.

He stays, Cleveland makes a playoff run each year, he might get to try player/coach , gilbert might offer ownership down the road, LeBron is a hero helping local youth. The kids stay in current home, school. play BB at lebrons High School. Not much downside risk in any of that

. CP3, Harden, LeBron are not 3 HOFers?

yes they are

and if you had Wilt Chamberlin and Shaq on same team you would have 2 HOF players.

But I rather have Wilt or Shaq and Jordan.

As now I have 2 HOF players in vastly different rolls

I don't see Lebron,Harden,CP3 having skill sets that vary enough to over come what the Warriors put on the court

yes they are

and if you had Wilt Chamberlin and Shaq on same team you would have 2 HOF players.

But I rather have Wilt or Shaq and Jordan.

As now I have 2 HOF players in vastly different rolls

I don't see Lebron,Harden,CP3 having skill sets that vary enough to over come what the Warriors put on the court

Their skill sets vary just as much as GS's do. Thompson, Curry and Durant are all play making shooters. It's not different.

Nice to see you pal. Hope all is well.

He doesn’t need much, this was a competitive series....Cavs could have easily been up 2-1 instead of down 3-0 no way you can argue different and game 4 was a give up game

LeBron could go anywhere and have an instant chance at a title

They got swept and lost a game in which golden state didn't show up and lebron scored 51. How the ffff was it competitive? Lol at easily could have been up 2-1.

The other game you say they were competitive klay, steph and Draymond were a combined 3-1000 from the field. This was about as lopsided a finals as we've ever seen imo. You can argue they could have won one game that's about it though.

One FT or put back and they win game 1 you can’t argue back that certain players for GS didn’t show up that’s silly

Game 3 was anyone’s game until GS pulled away with under 3minutes left

Game 2&4 was written in stone before they were played

Regardless it was a sweep and Cavs never had a chance in hell even in game 1.

I honestly have no clue. Dare he go to Houston? That would be a classic bitch move.

If I had to bet I dont know why but I'd bet Cleveland but I understand why people think that makes zero sense. Philly just seems like a weird choice.

Houston or Lakers seem like 2 and 3 for me.

0% chance he goes to LA

It’s between Philly, CLE, and Houston

That’s it

He could stay in CLE

If they get CP3, PG13, or Kawhi....maybe CJ McCollum via trade

If they don’t make a big move, he will not stay. Idc if he is part owner or not. 0% chance with current roster and Lue... lol

Houston makes sense in terms of skill but I think he knows that him harden and Paul are all ball dominant... also he goes to West.... depends if his family wants to move..... it’s a chance

Philly I think doesn’t make much sense... he made comments as to health and how that’s key to ships... Embid is brittle. He’s boys w Simmons, but he knows that motjerfucker can’t shoot. They have no shooters.... he needs floor spaced. They may win east but then dead v GS.

Can’t really think of anywhere else viable....

Cavs have the 8 pick, and a couple expiring deals.... so you trade the 8 pick + a favorable contract for a player like McCollum. Gives you a very good 2 guard. You have Love. Finally cut fucking JR Smith. Hill is under contract unfortunately, try to resign Hood and get a real coach

He could stay in CLE

If they get CP3, PG13, or Kawhi....maybe CJ McCollum via trade

If they don’t make a big move, he will not stay. Idc if he is part owner or not. 0% chance with current roster and Lue... lol

Houston makes sense in terms of skill but I think he knows that him harden and Paul are all ball dominant... also he goes to West.... depends if his family wants to move..... it’s a chance

Philly I think doesn’t make much sense... he made comments as to health and how that’s key to ships... Embid is brittle. He’s boys w Simmons, but he knows that motjerfucker can’t shoot. They have no shooters.... he needs floor spaced. They may win east but then dead v GS.

Can’t really think of anywhere else viable....

Lebron picked Lue. Do they even have cap space for pg13? Looks like Kawhi almost a lock to stay in San Antonio now.

Not sure what pieces they even have to trade. I guess the draft pick?