Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

trump 5-0 in last nights elections, yesterday a sitting governor in kansas(who's doing a decent job), lost to his opponent in the republican primary because he wasn't perceived as being pro-trump enough(even though he really was). Trump has almost unlimited power right now, it's time to start wielding it.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trump 5-0 in last nights elections, yesterday a sitting governor in kansas(who's doing a decent job), lost to his opponent in the republican primary because he wasn't perceived as being pro-trump enough(even though he really was). Trump has almost unlimited power right now, it's time to start wielding it.

The jerry mandering has unlimited power.

Damn. Didn't realize that. 

Wasn't following too closely, either, but saw him mocked some for talking about a "Red Wave," yet Libs have been hyping a Blue Wave for months. 

Funny that when he does it with his party's color, it gets mocked. 

Damn. Didn't realize that. 

Wasn't following too closely, either, but saw him mocked some for talking about a "Red Wave," yet Libs have been hyping a Blue Wave for months. 

Funny that when he does it with his party's color, it gets mocked. 

There's 3 or 4 new polls out this week that have the generic vote at even, dem +2, +3, and +4. the blue wave is gone. Keep in mind the republicans dont need to even be even to retain their seats, since so many dem(black) districts vote 95% dem, which skews the numbers. Everything the fake media said after tuesdays elections was the usual BS.

But......is it viable? 

Will they be able to intercept missiles and such?

Is that the goal? I think it's more anti-satelilte and to counter anti-satellite attacks. I did hear that Trump has said we will dominate space and has selected the motto..."resistance is futile"................................not really. :lol

Looks like another great day for Mr. President

Yup, it's hard to believe he can get better, but he does. I liked Reagan, I even liked Bush, but they very seldom made me happy based on their day to day actions, Trump makes me happy almost every day, he gives genuine pleasure to a large segment of america almost every day, it's amazing.

• 3 months later...