• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy mad. Check.

Big Runner mad. Check.

MSM mad. Check.

Hollywood mad. Check.

McCain mad. Check.

No real need to watch the news. I can tell from my checklist that it was another GREAT day for Mr President.

taken putin word over our own intelligence  :laugh 

don't even try to debate me on this because quite frankly you lack the mental faculties to do so

Sleepy mad. Check.

Big Runner mad. Check.

MSM mad. Check.

Hollywood mad. Check.

McCain mad. Check.

No real need to watch the news. I can tell from my checklist that it was another GREAT day for Mr President.

No shit, the media is as mad as they've ever been, and the never trumpers are as mad as they've ever been...it's been a good day! :cheers

Even Faux News is besides themselves in disbelief. Newt Gingrich stunned, may have to make a quick run to Tiffany’s.

I've said many times that the sole purpose of trumps presidency is to anger and enrage the left, do the opposite of what the left wants, period. That is the only goal,   the Donald is the best ever at this sacred task! :clap

I've said many times that the sole purpose of trumps presidency is to anger and enrage the left, do the opposite of what the left wants, period. That is the only goal,   the Donald is the best ever at this sacred task! :clap

Well he’s pissed off just about everyone today. Mission accomplished!

Well he’s pissed off just about everyone today. Mission accomplished!

Yes and no, he pissed off ALL of the people that hate him(which is good), no one else will care one way or another. Keep in mind the neocons want conflict with russia, they want continuing involvement in syria, they want us to be in a state of perpetual tit for tat with russia, Trump is not playing that game. Reports out late today that he has ordered direct negotiations with the taliban, which could possibly lead to an end of US involvement there - the neocons will go bezerk over that too, they want perpetual war.

Trump is upending the entire deep state globalist agenda, Trump could pull out of Nato, it's probably time to pull our troops out of germany, out of korea, not to mention stop fighting in afghanistan. i thought there was no chance trump could top himself, today he did, the visceral reaction of many today is proof that the's on the right track, today was a truly  great. day.

Yes and no, he pissed off ALL of the people that hate him(which is good), no one else will care one way or another. Keep in mind the neocons want conflict with russia, they want continuing involvement in syria, they want us to be in a state of perpetual tit for tat with russia, Trump is not playing that game. Reports out late today that he has ordered direct negotiations with the taliban, which could possibly lead to an end of US involvement there - the neocons will go bezerk over that too, they want perpetual war.

Trump is upending the entire deep state globalist agenda, Trump could pull out of Nato, it's probably time to pull our troops out of germany, out of korea, not to mention stop fighting in afghanistan. i thought there was no chance trump could top himself, today he did, the visceral reaction of many today is proof that the's on the right track, today was a truly  great. day.

Deep state is a GOP talking point nothing more.

Here are some things Republican leaders are saying today about Russia:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "The Russians are not our friends and I entirely agree with the assessment of our intelligance community."

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Ed Royce: “I disagree with the president’s comments. There is simply no comparing the actions of the United States and Vladimir Putin."

Rep. Will Hurd (R-Texas): "I never would have thought that the US President would become one of the ones getting played by old KGB hands."

Fox Business host Neil Cavuto: "[D]isgusting. I’m sorry it's the way I feel. It's not a right or left thing, it’s just wrong."

Dan Coats, Current Director of National Intelligence (former Rep. Senator; former Ambassador to Germany : "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy..."

Sen. Jeff Flake: I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful.

Sen. John McCain: "[O]ne of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."

House Speaker Paul Ryan: "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia..."