Brock's CFL DRIPPINGS

ronald

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Goodnight Sir AXL, and goodnight all........................4:40am comes quickly.

Are you used to getting buried pal?

You must be by now...

I mean, I try and be nice to you, being a senior citizen and all

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Merrymen only guys on the planet who beat shit books for 6 figures and not only don’t get booted. They still get bonuses and have full limits. Simply amazing what happens in their fairytales.

COCKMUNCHER (self appointed broke drug user) nominated this post for all the TGF lower class to see (according to BAUS, anyone who is not a merrymen)

:laugh

Are you used to getting buried pal?

You must be by now...

I mean, I try and be nice to you, being a senior citizen and all

Go SNORT SOME COKE loser,,,,,,,,,,,,,and stick a needle in your ear

Path to success and riches....................and then go  eat pussy of a ravaged whore.

I love how drunken clowns like Ck and Fish don’t realize how dumb they sound when calling others drug addicts.

Ra ra retard alert

Yes, drinking a 1-4 beers on some days same as shooting COKE up your nose and ass and sticking needles in various body parts...............and eating pussy from abused whores.

SPOT ON JOEY 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Go SNORT SOME COKE loser,,,,,,,,,,,,,and stick a needle in your ear

Path to success and riches....................and then go  eat pussy of a ravaged whore.

TILT FULL CIRCLE

So easy!!!!

Coke is useful, can stay awake betting for 3 days straight... have not touched a needle in what? 9 years?

Whats wrong with eating pussy lol...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yes, drinking a 1-4 beers on some days same as shooting COKE up your nose and ass and sticking needles in various body parts...............and eating pussy from abused whores.

SPOT ON JOEY 

lolololololoooooooooooooooooooolololollol

this guy is max projecting now

who sticks coke in their ass? lololollooloolloloololllllllllllllllllllll

what do you have against whores? Landers is basically one the way you use him, but much like KR's whores, he trickrolled and freerolled you!!!!!!!!  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

lolololololoooooooooooooooooooolololollol

this guy is max projecting now

who sticks coke in their ass? lololollooloolloloololllllllllllllllllllll

what do you have against whores? Landers is basically one the way you use him, but much like KR's whores, he trickrolled and freerolled you!!!!!!!!  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

JFC

JFC

:doh 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Don’t like to being family into it, but Fish has mentioned his wife is a hillbilly heroin junkie so maybe drugs are a sore spot for him.

yep... NUMEROUS times... so I wonder why insult someone who uses twice a week to stay active while he himself is married to one that uses everyday, laying in bed everyday (assuming she is a normal opioid junkie) when you shoot up you lay down all day  :bulb

Don’t like to being family into it, but Fish has mentioned his wife is a hillbilly heroin junkie so maybe drugs are a sore spot for him.

Sure you do, you will do ANYTHING to make your life seem plausible and sensible,................. dealt with idiots, naysayers, scammers, fakes, and assumption ridden assholes like you all my life.

Another walk in the park, it's one of the reasons I've become so successful and well respected........helping people such as you.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Fiss fukk battling the truth from all angles...

Fukkin red neck is resilient, but not very witty!

Ends up being a one sided game... TGF wins, merry man ring leader scalps and cuts losses maybe???????????????????

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Not into fireworks, but neighbor just brought me over a HELL's ANGEL LAUNCHER we are going to blast over a few houses.

This could get ugly

hope an angry resident slaps the shitcorn outta you