Top Posters In This Topic

Fake queer 

Freeplay Non heterosexual person

Shit he pants mailer mooch

Dumb See you next Tuesday

velcro shoe

Rhino Nose

the fukkin lot don't make a decent pity party

We look forward to your moniker should you ever be considered for membership.

i said you suck dick for a free play

That means you suck dick for a free play

now shut yer yap

and get back to work.

No that’s not how it works. You don’t get a deposit or reload bonus unless you send money.

I can’t suck dick over the Internet or phone lines. I’m not in Costa Rica so I’m not in physical proximity to the books to suck dick for bonuses.

Maybe someone should start up a forum called DICK BOOK REVIEW for all the offshore books who give bonuses and free plays for dick sucking.

BAUS

No that’s not how it works. You don’t get a deposit or reload bonus unless you send money.

I can’t suck dick over the Internet or phone lines. I’m not in Costa Rica so I’m not in physical proximity to the books to suck dick for bonuses.

Maybe someone should start up a forum called DICK BOOK REVIEW for all the offshore books who give bonuses and free plays for dick sucking.

BAUS

Wonderful idea!  I nominate DARK MAN.  He seems to have a lot of free time on his hands with his 15k+ posts.

Get to work, Darky.  Start by interviewing Sleepy, since he voluntarily sucks cock to settle wagers.

No.

Only one FLEA is allowed in the Band of Merry Men, and that post is currently held by LV Herbie.

Ronald has such a sharp left jab....

Ronald are you aware that -FH- and I often grind the exact same machines (despite him having a roll AT LEAST 20 times mine?)  For example I believe we both choose to play 5 lines on the quarter spin poker at SILVERTON with the only difference being he puts in enough +EV play to score comps at TWIN CREEKS while I'm content to stop after locking up a $10 food comp once or twice a month (more than enough to fill up two during happy hour at MI CASA) and earning the occasional buffet comp (the SEASONS' Saturday buffet is a strong play with excellent sushi and tuna poke) through their swipes.

Ronald not sure what the beef is with Peavy but he is good people.  Is the Inaugural Uncle Ronnie / Merry Man softball game still on for the across the street bash?  With the Vegas heat it going to have either early or late and good luck filling the field up with hungover posters willing to get up at 7 AM in the morning... 

I've never seen Jake's sports abilities but he is definitely an early bird.  Just saying it may be time to make peace because, very likely Ronald, we are going to need a shortstop...

302f9b3d-eda8-477a-a930-1d8006063c1c_tex

BAUS

very important multi gillionaire sports bettor explaining why he doesn't sukk dikk in a 9 member chatty room.

BAUST

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

BAUS Sports @BAUSsports

Offshore Sports Bettor since 2002, Forum Legend, Expert Lover, and Millionaire

I only assume you and your band of bastards love to be hated here and everywhere else...

That "us vs the world" mentality might work well online but someday someone will force BAUS to eat through a straw for months, only a matter of time before you mouth off to the wrong guy in public.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Face I'd like to kick in

+1

I'd pay the little money I have to have 5 mins with any of these merryfukks in a ring or a locked room... Id force them to feed on soup for weeks.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

That don't mean shit to anyone. It ain't 2006 any more.

Maybe write it on he fukkin forehead in black sharpie and take a lap.

Fukkin haz bins

Dark dude... obviously a gist... no way a grown man feels proud of the shit he is putting in there and CLEARLY is being used to get  more reactions from people here... these rats are using clickbait... thats all they are about, ZERO substance, ZERO personaity... fukkin losers can only talk sports and Vegas, I have no use for them, nobody does, they need this place BAD

Ronald has such a sharp left jab....

Ronald are you aware that -FH- and I often grind the exact same machines (despite him having a roll AT LEAST 20 times mine?)  For example I believe we both choose to play 5 lines on the quarter spin poker at SILVERTON with the only difference being he puts in enough +EV play to score comps at TWIN CREEKS while I'm content to stop after locking up a $10 food comp once or twice a month (more than enough to fill up two during happy hour at MI CASA) and earning the occasional buffet comp (the SEASONS' Saturday buffet is a strong play with excellent sushi and tuna poke) through their swipes.

Ronald not sure what the beef is with Peavy but he is good people.  Is the Inaugural Uncle Ronnie / Merry Man softball game still on for the across the street bash?  With the Vegas heat it going to have either early or late and good luck filling the field up with hungover posters willing to get up at 7 AM in the morning... 

I've never seen Jake's sports abilities but he is definitely an early bird.  Just saying it may be time to make peace because, very likely Ronald, we are going to need a shortstop...

302f9b3d-eda8-477a-a930-1d8006063c1c_tex

I will not be able to make it to the bash.  I will be busy actually gambling rather than trying to get some free prime rib and a lanyard in Vegas.

I call you a FLEA as a point of fact.  I do not mean it necessarily in a derogatory way.  And yes, FH engages in some FLEA plays but I wouldn't call him a flea overall. 

Meet me at Silverton in July.  Bring Bobby.  We go to Mi Casa with FH.

As for Peavy, I have documented my criticisms of him many times on various forums.  No need to revisit. 

Dark dude... obviously a gist... no way a grown man feels proud of the shit he is putting in there and CLEARLY is being used to get  more reactions from people here... these rats are using clickbait... thats all they are about, ZERO substance, ZERO personaity... fukkin losers can only talk sports and Vegas, I have no use for them, nobody does, they need this place BAD

click bait on this site get you $3.68 a month

Meet me at Silverton in July.  Bring Bobby.  We go to Mi Casa with FH.

Ronald, like a good flea, I've been in tramping all over Nevada for the last two months and my hundreds of player's cards are now warping in the heat (partially blaming FISHHEAD for being slightly too stingy with his eight ELLIS ISLAND car shades)... 

Current plans are to try and escape to a place with cheaper weed and good mountain weather about July 4th (after redistributing a pair tickets to a private TOBY KEITH concert on that date MGM was generous to give me)...   With the neighbors' bash and other opportunities here I'm guessing I'm going to forced back into Dante's Inferno in early to mid August.

Ronnie if any of that matches up with your schedule as many Lamb Chops at MI CASA's world renewed Happy Hour as you can eat are on me pal...

Ronald, like a good flea, I've been in tramping all over Nevada for the last two months and my hundreds of player's cards are now warping in the heat (partially blaming FISHHEAD for being slightly too stingy with his eight ELLIS ISLAND car shades)... 

Current plans are to try and escape to a place with cheaper weed and good mountain weather about July 4th (after redistributing a pair tickets to a private TOBY KEITH concert on that date MGM was generous to give me)...   With the neighbors' bash and other opportunities here I'm guessing I'm going to forced back into Dante's Inferno in early to mid August.

Ronnie if any of that matches up with your schedule as many Lamb Chops at MI CASA's world renewed Happy Hour as you can eat are on me pal...

Toby Keith puts on an excellent show, especially if you're a patriotic red-blooded American.  And on the 4th of July too.  Wow....  You should really try to go. 

Toby Keith puts on an excellent show, especially if you're a patriotic red-blooded American.  And on the 4th of July too.  Wow....  You should really try to go. 

My love of country ends post-Johnny Cash and my American patriotism stops at the love of all things green (weed and money.) 

The tickets are already spoken for and I also having some interesting 4th of July offers in Reno that I want try to hit up after picking up the tickets and before leaving the state. 

My offers in Reno include free box seats at 4th of July Reno/Sacremento minor league game among other perks so, if I can find some rare time off the machines, I may get a chance to express my red-blooded patriotism with a ball park hotdog there...