Lottery Scratchers

D-Hustle

I heard that Cali was bankrupt due to all of the benefits being given to migrants. 

Care to comment?

Actually, right now they're doing ok, they pushed through a massive tax increase and have plenty of money. They're hubris tells them that the gravy train will never end. We all know that wont happen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize CA finances the federal government right? We pay more than the bottom 25 states COMBINED

The "we" is maybe 5 million mostly white rich people, who are despised by those running the state, which panders to the 20 million dregs who turned paradise into a shithole.

I need to stop with the scratchers.  4 $30's in a row all duds.  this ticket is very streaky.  a guy got a whole book and the results are mind boggling.  7 duds in a row wtf but 6 out 7 were winners in another section of the book.  18 winners and 32 duds in a book holds true to the 1 in 2.77 odds.

I need to stop with the scratchers.  4 $30's in a row all duds.  this ticket is very streaky.  a guy got a whole book and the results are mind boggling.  7 duds in a row wtf but 6 out 7 were winners in another section of the book.  18 winners and 32 duds in a book holds true to the 1 in 2.77 odds.

This guy is an obvious psychopath for various reasons, the main one being he doesn't swipe the scratcher dust off his paper/table.  Just an absolute psycho move.