Breaking News: WagerWeb is BUYING Heritage!!!

Hedge

Earlier misinformation had this story ass-backwards, but it appears WW has made a legit offer to buy Heritage. SBR and Heritage are tight lipped on the matter, but this appears to be a done deal. In fact, WW recently changed its software to accommodate the incoming Heritage clients. My nameless sources are very reliable and have insured me that this will occur on the 29th of this month.:btj

Aren't you one of the guys who said I was nuts when u told everyone Betislands was broke 2 months before they shit down?

Don't recall that scenario, but I was burned by BI for 10k and bailed out by HRW. Now that I think about it, another HRW bailout recipient was burned by 18th hole which you mentioned earlier. Your source has to be George from HRW, correct?

Don't recall that scenario, but I was burned by BI for 10k and bailed out by HRW. Now that I think about it, another HRW bailout recipient was burned by 18th hole which you mentioned earlier. Your source has to be George from HRW, correct?

No george is not my source. I confirmed it with 3 people before I posted about it. I did ask george. He said he didn't hear anything about it. But he was in Vegas at the time.

I might have had you confused with somebody else. Apologize for that.

I might have had you confused with somebody else. Apologize for that.

No prob. FTR, I hope you're right about Heritage buying out WW. I have 30k at WW, and would love for Heritage to take over my balance. I was just having some fun in this thread until I see the actual fate of my $$$. Wish I could get more answers, and didn't expect anyone to take this thread seriously.:cheers

No prob. FTR, I hope you're right about Heritage buying out WW. I have 30k at WW, and would love for Heritage to take over my balance. I was just having some fun in this thread until I see the actual fate of my $$$. Wish I could get more answers, and didn't expect anyone to take this thread seriously.:cheers

do you still show 0 when you log back into wager web??