Hey Hanky Poo

BarryRunSome

You are absolute poverty, barrybagadonuts

Guy bragging about clearing $56K a yr LOLOLOL

Have. Good afternoon fellas, I’m off to lunch and then have a 3:45 pm tee time, peace

Hey Homosexual human being Barry isn't sending the mods 1000's of emails begging to be let back in so they can post their $50 bet tickets.

Other than Broke no one here has a more sadder and pathetic life.

Nothing the matter with that check, I made slightly more at my last place and less now at my new job.

Barry making a solid living here.

That's for one (1) week.  Decent haul.  Of course it matters where you live too. 

Never worked a job that paid by the week.  

barry working OT and putting in time at TGF.  

#talented 

That's for one (1) week.  Decent haul.  Of course it matters where you live too. 

Never worked a job that paid by the week.  

barry working OT and putting in time at TGF.  

#talented

Dibs I am currently working at an hourly rate for the first time in many years.

I have no clue why this place wouldn’t just hire more people or put their current ones on salary rather than pay ridiculous OT to people making high hourly rates. Even as a manager (mid level) at best they let me make my own hours and pretty much work as much or little OT as I want.

There is a woman in my department that has been there forever that’s now up to nearly $30 hr that works 50+ hours a week. Made almost 90k last year working as a senior AP clerk. So stupid.

Dibs I am currently working at an hourly rate for the first time in many years.

I have no clue why this place wouldn’t just hire more people or put their current ones on salary rather than pay ridiculous OT to people making high hourly rates. Even as a manager (mid level) at best they let me make my own hours and pretty much work as much or little OT as I want.

There is a woman in my department that has been there forever that’s now up to nearly $30 hr that works 50+ hours a week. Made almost 90k last year working as a senior AP clerk. So stupid.

Sounds to me like a company run by idiots.  Allows for a sharp to climb pretty fast. 

:hat

Sounds to me like a company run by idiots.  Allows for a sharp to climb pretty fast. 

:hat

In my field with hourly wage,Benny’s and comp figured i figure it only costs them 20% more to pay overtime and I can put up more then 20% more material than the average guy they use to bid a job.

Paying house OT doesn’t cost the company a penny. I

In my field with hourly wage,Benny’s and comp figured i figure it only costs them 20% more to pay overtime and I can put up more then 20% more material than the average guy they use to bid a job.

That's way out of my realm Houser.  I havent worked an hourly wage since I was in college. 

I generally risk 1 hour of labor per play. Although lately it’s been closer to 2.

Barry prefers to risk 1 to 2 days of labor.

barry posts a lot of $500 tickets. sometimes a handfull of games $500 a piece. of course they are all past-posts but he does bet way more then he should be 

That's way out of my realm Houser.  I havent worked an hourly wage since I was in college.

People generally fall in to what suits them. I couldn’t imagine myself in a 9-5 job and clean shaven every day. Although sometimes I wish I became a teacher. I figure I’d probably be a principal or dean by now.

Exactly