Ran into a poster today

bobbyfk

How about a Caramello review?

We actually have an review video planned that we think is going to AMONG THE BEST but we are both busy (YOUNG ROBERT with work and me e-battling in forumville...) and just trying to find a time that works for both of us...  Anyhow Stay tuned RJT   :flag

Definitely sir

Thanks siiirrr!    :hat

If we go somewhere classy off, off-strip (like NLV Cannery or Eastside Cannery...) I can help "pay" for my part of the bill otherwise I may need to borrow $20 or so (since I always stick to cheapest items on the menu when forced to pay with fiat)...

Anyhow, just add it to the sheet since (unlike BROKE) I have stellar credit?     :flag

Fiat as opposed to comps or opposed to crypto?

Anyone eat here before? I like to support businessses that take BTC.

http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/restaurant/nv/las-vegas/1546260/joe-vicari-s-andiamo-italian-steakhouse

Meant comps...

While I would love to use crypto instead of fiat for small purchases fees are always going to be an issue.  Although bitcoin's fees have come down since its tulip fever resided somewhat unless people switch to coins like DASH (I'm a fan of the libertarian leanings of their currency...) which has protections in place to avoid those issues I can't see how bitcoin can be anything but long-term investment like Gold lacking utility outside of "large" dollar transactions... 

Thus currently I just use BTC for sports betting and try to minimize holdings as much as possible to avoid the fluctuations while continuing the daily use of fiat forced upon me...

Fiat as opposed to comps or opposed to crypto?

Anyone eat here before? I like to support businessses that take BTC.

http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/restaurant/nv/las-vegas/1546260/joe-vicari-s-andiamo-italian-steakhouse

IAG are you aware of the free-state project in New Hampshire? 

There are suppose to much wider acceptance of digital currency there (included a yearly porc-fest where you are only "allowed" to use non-fiat methods to paying for things).  Interesting concept IMO but hard to see moving to New Hampshire when the Libertarian utopia there still has a long ways to go...

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2017/06/28/534735727/episode-286-libertarian-summer-camp

Thanks siiirrr! :hat

If we go somewhere classy off, off-strip (like NLV Cannery or Eastside Cannery...) I can help "pay" for my part of the bill otherwise I may need to borrow $20 or so (since I always stick to cheapest items on the menu when forced to pay with fiat)...

Anyhow, just add it to the sheet since (unlike BROKE) I have stellar credit? :flag

Diamond lounge sir

• 3 weeks later...

IAG are you aware of the free-state project in New Hampshire? 

There are suppose to much wider acceptance of digital currency there (included a yearly porc-fest where you are only "allowed" to use non-fiat methods to paying for things).  Interesting concept IMO but hard to see moving to New Hampshire when the Libertarian utopia there still has a long ways to go...

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2017/06/28/534735727/episode-286-libertarian-summer-camp

I'm not very political, but have to say I'm intrigued by the Libertarians.  The trend-line on Libertarians is going up.  Johnson almost quadrupled # of votes in 2016 election (vs 2012).

Johnson carried 9.34% in New Mexico.  I really think we're one or two elections from Libertarian presidential candidate carrying his home-state.

I'm not very political, but have to say I'm intrigued by the Libertarians.  The trend-line on Libertarians is going up.  Johnson almost quadrupled # of votes in 2016 election (vs 2012).

Johnson carried 9.34% in New Mexico.  I really think we're one or two elections from Libertarian presidential candidate carrying his home-state.

I like Gary, and voted for him mainly because I couldn't vote for Hillary, or the Idiot Traitor Nazi.   But Johnson was a weak candidate, who came off clueless on too many things.   If the Libertarians or some other 3rd party cold present a real competent, sane candidate, they can make very serious inroads in 2020.  

That's what I think, too, Guesser.  That's the part about the 4.5Million votes that amazes me.  Gary mis-spoke on issues.

Gary wasn't a strong candidate, by any measure.  If they Libertarian candidate is stronger, he really might carry home-state soon.  Wasn't long ago that Wayne Root was talking about 1Million Libertarian votes, and Libertarians blew thru that L2 elections.

Interesting, re: the plane.  I'll keep my eye out for that one.  Love a good airplane.

There aren't many, if any flying these days, they are extreme fuel guzzlers and have been replaced by more efficient newer tech.

I used to love them because they were so goddamn roomy - they felt like being in your own living room plus 5 washrooms at the back etc etc. Flew to Vegas on them many times years ago.