Diabler's Sobriety/Weight Loss Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun Devil, check in pal, curious as to how it's going

Been posting pics of my Friday morning weigh-ins every Friday pal.  

It's going ok.  Although I did cheat and eat a small DQ Blizzard on Sunday though.  So that ain't gonna help with Friday's weigh in.  

I still expect to lose about a pound this week though.  If I can average a pound a week I'll be doing well. 

Been posting pics of my Friday morning weigh-ins every Friday pal.  

It's going ok.  Although I did cheat and eat a small DQ Blizzard on Sunday though.  So that ain't gonna help with Friday's weigh in.  

I still expect to lose about a pound this week though.  If I can average a pound a week I'll be doing well. 

Gotcha.  Fridays it is

Yeah, the first 10-15 pounds are pretty easy.  

Also, cutting off sugar sodas was a huge step.  I used to have 5-6 Pepsi a day.  That's over 800 calories right there.  It's ridiculous when I reflect back on it.  

That’s a shit load of sugar to cut down from. Did you have sugar withdrawals?

nice work so far diabs but why on earth would you even entertain the fact of a DQ blizzard???? shows a weak mind with sure failure looming

Dude. It was this new thing called Reeses Outrageous or something like that. Peanut Butter Cups and Reeses Pieces in Ice Cream? I had to.

One cheat desert a week ain’t bad. If it’s a small serving. In fact, probably a good thing in the big picture.

What's the goal weight, pal? Nice job so far.

179.  Its a lofty goal, but I'm shootin' for it. 

To be honest, I'll be happy if I can get back into the 180's.  Been probably the early 20's since Ive been in the 180's or 170's.  Been pretty steady with the 190's and 200's for the past 20 years.  I just figured if I can hit 179, that will give me some wiggle room to stay in the 180's from there on out..