Diabler's Sobriety/Weight Loss Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question here Diabs-  Are phys ed teachers held to any kind of fitness standard?  I know cops/fireman have to take some sort of physical fitness/agility test at least once annually.  Curious if that applies to health/phys ed teachers 

Keep grinding by the way, good work :cheers

Serious question here Diabs-  Are phys ed teachers held to any kind of fitness standard?  I know cops/fireman have to take some sort of physical fitness/agility test at least once annually.  Curious if that applies to health/phys ed teachers.

Nope, not in AZ.  Never heard of such a thing in other states either.  

What a horrible read.....and I didn’t have to read Diablers rambling because I have him on ignore And it was still a shitty read....

This guy has to be the biggest Homosexual human being ever to post in the history of posting....

Nobody cares what you do douche face......go hit Laughlin this wkend with your 40 bucks and pay a Power Bottom to take it and tell the wife u lost a big parlay

One key to weight loss that often gets overlooked is good sleep.  

Been sleeping like shit the past few days.  Hopefully that won't factor in come weigh in time on Friday.  

2 reasons you might be sleeping bad...........1 is lack of beer. it takes at least 90 days for your brain to get back to good sleep. even if you slept good from the start the bad sleep can come in waves............another is lack of calories. if you are technically in starvation mode then you body could be hurting for carbs which "push" serotonin into the brain. thus choppy sleep waking up a lot. both get better with time

What a horrible read.....and I didn’t have to read Diablers rambling because I have him on ignore And it was still a shitty read....

This guy has to be the biggest Homosexual human being ever to post in the history of posting....

Nobody cares what you do douche face......go hit Laughlin this wkend with your 40 bucks and pay a Power Bottom to take it and tell the wife u lost a big parlay

From phone Non heterosexual humans to this.

who cares?

society has advanced technologically but declined in mental happiness

if you want a double cheeseburger with a case of beer every day, i say go for it,

what the hell do you think you are going to accomplish from age 60 to 90 anyway?

when i was in florida i would eat at the KFC buffet every so often. some lonely fatsos eating 4,000 calories in a sitting there. they will have major health problems when they are 60 if they last that long

when i was in florida i would eat at the KFC buffet every so often. some lonely fatsos eating 4,000 calories in a sitting there. they will have major health problems when they are 60 if they last that long

so what?

i have a grandma that never did drugs, smoked, or drank a beer and shes 90 with alzheimers

can barely remember anyone, has a hard time talking even

id rather drink a case of beer and 5 chicken breasts every single day and die at 60

so what?

i have a grandma that never did drugs, smoked, or drank a beer and shes 90 with alzheimers

can barely remember anyone, has a hard time talking even

id rather drink a case of beer and 5 chicken breasts every single day and die at 60

+1 Alzheimer’s is the worst.