So This Fucking Happened

Downsouth

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was told it had to be a team of at least two. With the amount of stuff hauled off no way the cleaning lady was able to do it by herself.

The cigarette found was a Newport.

that evidence is almost like asking me which people were talking through the whitney movie yesterday  :laugh

to throw people off the scent they should've spit a big wad of chew on the ground instead

Yeah. i dont have shit for receipts. Not a lot of tools. Couple like a nice drill but pretty basic stuff. Commercial lawn mower but ive got a larger property.

Rest is a lot of higher end electronics which im sure i will catch shit for not having receipts. Its going to be large claim so im sure my ins company will be against me. Im so excited.

My insurance company asked for owners manuals. You can buy them on e-bay if need be.

Of course it wasn't just her, they run in packs you know, blacks smoke newports too(it's the top cig brand for them). things like this is why you should have as little contact with blacks as possible, dont live near them, dont associate with them, dont go places they go,  dont talk to them, nothing.

I hope a large black man breaks in your house tonight and plunges your ass like KGB plunges a toilet.

Owners manual ,warranties and check your credit card records they sure didn’t want to pay me out

insurance company screwing me around right now, they have no problem collecting month after month year after year but when something happens they want to fight to the death over paying.

Of course it wasn't just her, they run in packs you know, blacks smoke newports too(it's the top cig brand for them). things like this is why you should have as little contact with blacks as possible, dont live near them, dont associate with them, dont go places they go,  dont talk to them, nothing.

Wow

insurance company screwing me around right now, they have no problem collecting month after month year after year but when something happens they want to fight to the death over paying.

Truth... It used to be a lot better... Probably so many folks false claiming when they didn't have shit to begin with.. Fucks with those of us that do the right thing...

Example... Nevada now has a law that one can buy insurance by the month instead of 6 months or a year... Been with All State over 25 years, drive like an old grandpa and have never had a claim for or against... All of a sudden premiums start rising little by little just like 5 -10 15 a month they were pulling out of my account...

One day while out driving, I went by Joes office to see WTF? Was going on.. And he said folks are now buying 1 month of insurance to get all their DMV shit taken care of, registration etc.. And never paying for another month til next year... So, the good folks that pay the premiums and shit on time are having to make up for all the shitheads driving around with no insurance... Fuck, what's next...

Down south.. Sorry about your situation and didn't mean to hi jack your thread...

• 2 months later...

Not that anyone cares but I'll update because Im bored. 

They finally arrested three people for robbing my house.  It was the cleaning lady,  one of her female friends, and in the its a small world department a third younger guy whose mom happens to work for my wife.  They arrested cleaning lady first after getting some stuff back from online accounts and my guess is she told on the rest of them for something.  Long way until trials, deals or whatever but at least it gives us a small amount of relief (especially my wife)

When they served the arrest warrant on the house they arrested 4 additional people for variations of meth.  

They finally arrested three people for robbing my house.  It was the cleaning lady,  one of her female friends, and in the its a small world department a third younger guy whose mom happens to work for my wife.  They arrested cleaning lady first after getting some stuff back from online accounts and my guess is she told on the rest of them for something.  Long way until trials, deals or whatever but at least it gives us a small amount of relief (especially my wife)

When they served the arrest warrant on the house they arrested 4 additional people for variations of meth.

So what happens to your insurance claim?

They finally arrested three people for robbing my house. It was the cleaning lady, one of her female friends, and in the its a small world department a third younger guy whose mom happens to work for my wife. They arrested cleaning lady first after getting some stuff back from online accounts and my guess is she told on the rest of them for something. Long way until trials, deals or whatever but at least it gives us a small amount of relief (especially my wife)

Good to hear DS.

Thiefs are scum and belong in jail.