So This Fucking Happened

Downsouth

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True... who knew you were gone, DS?

Sorry to hear, pal. Bunch of scummy fucks out there rather steal than work.

:deemer

Says the #1 Lib Democrat on TGF

You’re fucking rooting for scum like this to be allowed in the country

Everything you stand for roots for people like this

Get fucked fucko

Sorry to hear DS

It’s just material items. At least you weren’t home or your kids weren’t home alone

So if you think it might be that sitter(likely her friends), what are you going to do about it?

Ive contacted police, offered some cash to some people i know in those circles, and i'm currently itemizing for my insurance claim.

Not much else i can do. I'm not going after her if that's what your asking. I still have a lot more to lose than she does.

I know the lead investigator on the case well and has been a friend of the family for a long time so i trust he will do what he can. The items are being sent for DNA testing but that will take a while since it is a non violent crime.

Ive contacted police, offered some cash to some people i know in those circles, and i'm currently itemizing for my insurance claim.

Not much else i can do. I'm not going after her if that's what your asking. I still have a lot more to lose than she does.

I know the lead investigator on the case well and has been a friend of the family for a long time so i trust he will do what he can. The items are being sent for DNA testing but that will take a while since it is a non violent crime.

You said she cleans your house, you still gonna have her do it, has she acted strange since you got back, such as not coming?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I would be looking for blood if someone I knew did this to me...

But I dont have kids... kids really change the way you look and react at things.

Maybe I need kids.  :flag

You said she cleans your house, you still gonna have her do it, has she acted strange since you got back, such as not coming?

No, she is not coming back. Has been unable to get ahold of since incidence. Police are trying to locate her and of course she has a record. She had a sad story when i hired her years ago to clean my rentals and i tried to help her out like I always do. She built up trust over years before i let her clean my house. Fuck that going forward. Pieces of shit are pieces if shit. Im done with the lot of them.

Careful what you tell the insurance investigators

When my garage got broken into they didn’t understand why I had so many tools

They thought I was running a landscaping/handyman business out of my home

I told them it was to take care of my own lawn and fix things around my house and business

They even went around asking my neighbors

They tried to get me on a breach for running a business out my home and not having the proper insurance

I felt as though they thought I was lying about what I owned but fortunately I had 80% of all receipts and warranty info to show them

6 months later they paid me

Careful what you tell the insurance investigators

When my garage got broken into they didn’t understand why I had so many tools

They thought I was running a landscaping/handyman business out of my home

I told them it was to take care of my own lawn and fix things around my house and business

They even went around asking my neighbors

They tried to get me on a breach for running a business out my home and not having the proper insurance

I felt as though they thought I was lying about what I owned but fortunately I had 80% of all receipts and warranty info to show them

6 months later they paid me

Yeah. i dont have shit for receipts. Not a lot of tools. Couple like a nice drill but pretty basic stuff. Commercial lawn mower but ive got a larger property.

Rest is a lot of higher end electronics which im sure i will catch shit for not having receipts. Its going to be large claim so im sure my ins company will be against me. Im so excited.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

No, she is not coming back. Has been unable to get ahold of since incidence. Police are trying to locate her and of course she has a record. She had a sad story when i hired her years ago to clean my rentals and i tried to help her out like I always do. She built up trust over years before i let her clean my house. Fuck that going forward. Pieces of shit are pieces if shit. Im done with the lot of them.

DS... Look no further. She going M.I.A. tells you all you need to know. She is involved 100%.

What is her ethnicity?

What is her ethnicity?

from my experience, the only females with the gall to steal from someone's home that is big and strong are blacks

white women and hispanic women might steal from an old lady if they are doing in-home care, but that's about the extent of their guts/moral compass... because they can justify it that they are being underpaid vs a nursing home, and the old lady wasn't going to spend it anyway

from my experience, the only females with the gall to steal from someone's home that is big and strong are blacks

white women and hispanic women might steal from an old lady if they are doing in-home care, but that's about the extent of their guts/moral compass... because they can justify it that they are being underpaid vs a nursing home, and the old lady wasn't going to spend it anyway

Interesting theory.

Souther, please confirm.