My Pup Leaves Urine stains on Lawns

Balco

The retired neighbor next door recently told my son and wife for our pup not to pee on his lawn. He raised his voice in from of my kid to make sure he didn't pee on his lawn. His wife told my wife to walk your dog the other way. There are a dozen dogs in the neighborhood that stain lawns. My current neighbor is spreading the news. We are new so They will side with neighbor next door all day and night. Neighbor knows im a vet. Why wouldn't he come clean and check in with me?

The retired neighbor next door recently told my son and wife for our pup not to pee on his lawn. He raised his voice in from of my kid to make sure he didn't pee on his lawn. His wife told my wife to walk your dog the other way. There are a dozen dogs in the neighborhood that stain lawns. My current neighbor is spreading the news. We are new so They will side with neighbor next door all day and night. Neighbor knows im a vet. Why wouldn't he come clean and check in with me?

My PTSD has sat in. Didn't like that fact he raised his voice at my kid.

I wanted to crush him instantly.

Prob out of fear/shame of making that a big issue to a vet, as you've likely had real concerns and realize that shouldn't be one of them. 

What a pussy! Either talk to you like a man or let it be. 

Good luck with however this and other incidents will be going forward, but I've learned that male bitches will stay male bitches. 

Prob out of fear/shame of making that a big issue to a vet, as you've likely had real concerns and realize that shouldn't be one of them. 

What a pussy! Either talk to you like a man or let it be. 

Good luck with however this and other incidents will be going forward, but I've learned that male bitches will stay male bitches. 

:cheers

I'm sure he'll end up apologizing for raising his voice to your kid and just kindly ask that y'all take precautions to watch the dog better. 

Which is fair. 

Maybe...Mach

MY PTSD has raised to an ultimate level. I like to question him and see if that ever happens again; that he will never enjoy his hobby of fishing again.