(Basically) Free $200 at DRFbets.com

August West

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you guys are all getting your bonus.  DRFbets is jerking me around.  I signed up with a promo of Bet $2500 Get $500.  I bet the $2500 but now I'm getting the runaround and have not yet gotten the $500 bonus.  They are saying the promo wasn't initially applied to my account even though I confirmed it on the phone on 2 separate occasions.  

Hope tent city is bashing their brains in with this.

Glad you guys are all getting your bonus.  DRFbets is jerking me around.  I signed up with a promo of Bet $2500 Get $500.  I bet the $2500 but now I'm getting the runaround and have not yet gotten the $500 bonus.  They are saying the promo wasn't initially applied to my account even though I confirmed it on the phone on 2 separate occasions.  

Hope tent city is bashing their brains in with this.

sorry to hear

they have gone the other way in trying to screw people out of bonuses, after way too many people took advantage of the $1000 with multiple accounts

I said it then and i'll say it now, it's scummy to take more than 1 bonus per person/household, greed isn't good and all it does is screw over legitimate players

jake that horse will be no where near 1/5 at post.  thats a 6 horse field and of course hes the favorite and very well may show but thats not an overlay safe spot in my opinions,  plus with trotters  (thats a trot not a pace)  Breaking does happen  even more often and can happen to any of them.  

many better options, be patient