NFL 33 pool

IAG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next weekend will be the last week of the 33 pool, so those of you have not paid, be prepared to send to me or directly to winner upon completion. I show the following unpaid. Let me know if your records show otherwise.

GI Joe

August West

WVU

The final pot is $300. In the event there are no 33s, the pot will go to whomever is closest, either over or under. In the event of a tie, pot will be split, or the participants can decide to do a tiebreaker for the next NFL game. If all participants do not agree on tiebreaker on playoff game, pot will be split.

GI Joe ..PAID

Next weekend will be the last week of the 33 pool, so those of you have not paid, be prepared to send to me or directly to winner upon completion. I show the following unpaid. Let me know if your records show otherwise.

GI Joe

August West

WVU

The final pot is $300. In the event there are no 33s, the pot will go to whomever is closest, either over or under. In the event of a tie, pot will be split, or the participants can decide to do a tiebreaker for the next NFL game. If all participants do not agree on tiebreaker on playoff game, pot will be split.

Sounds fair! I need to win this last time. ONE TIME!

Actually it looks like twice was the official limit. Please remit all excess funds to your pool administrator. As per Terms and Conditions pool administrator is entitled to keep said funds.

An APR of 18% or 1.5 % monthly will accrue on excess winnings until refunded.

Actually it looks like twice was the official limit. Please remit all excess funds to your pool administrator. As per Terms and Conditions pool administrator is entitled to keep said funds.

An APR of 18% or 1.5 % monthly will accrue on excess winnings until refunded.

Appropriate attorneys fees and court costs will be charged to the luckbox if civil litigation becomes necessary.