Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I don’t think I can unload Bell. I ain’t giving him away.

If someone wants to give me at least a second round value guy in return, then I’d listen.

Yeah no chance you get a second round guy.......was listening to some xm fantasy talk last week about realistic value. The consensus on the show was a flex type player

Yeah no chance you get a second round guy.......was listening to some xm fantasy talk last week about realistic value. The consensus on the show was a flex type player

Only way I can complete this season with my squad is to hope he gets traded soon and starts to contribute. I’m not one flex player away from having the roster to complete with the big guns.

I need a LeVeon Bell. That would give me a shot.

I’m 2-2 now. So still realistically in it.

Only way I can complete this season with my squad is to hope he gets traded soon and starts to contribute. I’m not one flex player away from having the roster to complete with the big guns.

I need a LeVeon Bell. That would give me a shot.

I’m 2-2 now. So still realistically in it.

I hope you get back in it with a Bell trade to the Eagles....

And I don’t think I can unload Bell. I ain’t giving him away.

If someone wants to give me at least a second round value guy in return, then I’d listen.

He will be traded to another team within 3 weeks is my guess.

Hate to tell you but you're not getting 2nd round value for him unless he comes back this week.  No idea what his worth is.   I guess if I had him, I would probably go hard after his backup and lock up the position, but that's not cheap either. 

At 2-2 you should trade bell. 4-0 or 3-1 hang on to him. You can’t afford to have him on the bench. Send flyers out to the heavyweights and see what you can get

Nah. I’m good.

2-2 and treading water is the plan until Bell gets signed by a contending NFC team here within the next couple of weeks.

Just gotta stay within striking distance of 4th place in the meantime.