OT: If you could have 1 question answered in life, what would it be?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That question reminds me of one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes. Aliens come down with a book called To Serve Man which purported to cure cancer and all of human beings other ills. They take humans back to their planet. To Serve Man is a cook book.

Ach...Were you the one who is talking about a twilight zone episode a while back? I forget which poster it was, and I forget what it was about, but it was really creepy and I wanted to watch it. Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? If not, maybe whoever was talking about it will remember. I think had something to do with a bet or gambling...

Ach...Were you the one who is talking about a twilight zone episode a while back? I forget which poster it was, and I forget what it was about, but it was really creepy and I wanted to watch it. Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? If not, maybe whoever was talking about it will remember. I think had something to do with a bet or gambling...

I don't think so. Twilight Zone is one of my all time favorites so I would know the episode if you know anything about.

Oh yeah. That was me. It was an episode with Steve McQueen. Man From the South.

it was me dumb-dumb

Oh yeah. I remember that one. That was a good one. Not as creepy though.

I guess I haven’t seen enough of them to compare. Someone was talking about it, and the premise seems creepy. I never was allowed to stay up that late, so I never got to watch it when I was younger. :(

You want to know the story?

For which one? I know about the Silnce one now. I will watch the other one u mentioned next week. I think I can get on YouTube if not on Hulu or Netflix o Amazon. Or you could just spell out the story if you want to. I’m pretty tired probably going to bed soon... probably best that I don’t read it before I go to sleep anyway? lol

For which one? I know about the Silnce one now. I will watch the other one u mentioned next week. I think I can get on YouTube if not on Hulu or Netflix o Amazon. Or you could just spell out the story if you want to. I’m pretty tired probably going to bed soon... probably best that I don’t read it before I go to sleep anyway? lol

OK. Looks like The Silence is online. It is pretty average as Twilight Zone's go but memorable. I'll let you watch the other if you are interested at some time in the future.

The Mandalay Bay question is a really good one Banger

A superficial question is just as good as a deep thought if you really had a chance for 1 question answered.......Dingo asked what the purpose of life was, what if the answer was 'nothing' your born, you do what you can and you die......wouldnt you think 'mthrfvcker I want another chance';......at least i'd know if Tyson would have beat Ali

A superficial question is just as good as a deep thought if you really had a chance for 1 question answered.......Dingo asked what the purpose of life was, what if the answer was 'nothing' your born, you do what you can and you die......wouldnt you think 'mthrfvcker I want another chance';......at least i'd know if Tyson would have beat Ali

LOL. That would be an SOB.