Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait till Deemer gets out of the hole then proceeds to make fun of Diablos bet amounts..

I'm not gonna pile on Deemer.  He made a huge mistake and apparently got in a bit over his head.  I don't think thats funny.  

But there is a reason why I keep my online wagering so small.  I enjoy my 15 vacations a year too much.  And I need money for that. 

I'm not gonna pile on Deemer.  He made a huge mistake and apparently got in a bit over his head.  I don't think thats funny.  

But there is a reason why I keep my online wagering so small.  I enjoy my 15 vacations a year too much.  And I need money for that.

+ 1

Actually feel bad for the kid hope he learns something from this

He was a member of the biggest winning zone of all-time(Destiny)

Now two members went bust and Fecal is missing in action

Just Teddy and I are left

pile on?

guy came back last week looking to start shit with George. he apparently doesnt know when he is ALL DONE

I don’t think so

He was looking for someone to send him some edibles then he just disappeared

I would have sent him some but I have never sent edibles over the border and didn’t want to chance it

I was scared to send even over state lines.

wanted to help both fecal and the x , but I got too paranoid.

Its a 1/10000 chance of the package getting stopped and probably a 1/10000000 of getting in any trouble, but I’m fucking unlikely and would probably be the one in a million.