Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are trying to drag George thru it over 24 hours that's kinda bullshit.

A known poster, who Ive also received many warnings about in the past, wanted 3k last Monday. He was offered 2 different payment options, one delivered within 3 or 4 weeks or 1 within the same week for a fee. He chose option 2. The money was sent the next day but apparently(this is a big apparently as we dont have confirmation yet) there was a fuck up with  something and the package was not delivered. Now Im just waiting for us to have the money back before we send it again, thats a standard procedure with these type of issues. 

Now the guy has been calling every day asking for the money to be sent like if his life depended on it. He has claimed that we are waiting for the money back because we dont have enough money  to send  another one among many  other things but I wont send him a cent until I get confirmation that  we are in posession of the original payment because he could end up receiving both payments and I assure you that he wont return the first one. Today he was offered to email me if he wanted to speak to me directly and he did not follow up. 

A known poster, who Ive also received many warnings about in the past, wanted 3k last Monday. He was offered 2 different payment options, one delivered within 3 or 4 weeks or 1 within the same week for a fee. He chose option 2. The money was sent the next day but apparently(this is a big apparently as we dont have confirmation yet) there was a fuck up with something and the package was not delivered. Now Im just waiting for us to have the money back before we send it again, thats a standard procedure with these type of issues.

Tracking numbers should show if sent. And if not delivered/rejected or whatever than of course you wait if checks are being sent back.

And if it's the old way of getting paid and it doesnt show back up then just cancel first and reissue.

Now the guy has been calling every day asking for the money to be sent like if his life depended on it. He has claimed that we are waiting for the money back because we dont have enough money  to send  another one among many  other things but I wont send him a cent until I get confirmation that  we are in posession of the original payment because he could end up receiving both payments and I assure you that he wont return the first one. Today he was offered to email me if he wanted to speak to me directly and he did not follow up.

i would assure you he would return the first one.

Tracking numbers should show if sent. And if not delivered/rejected or whatever than of course you wait if checks are being sent back.

I have the tracking number but the package stayed at one of the forwarding ports so we are not sure why its being held or if its on its way back to the origin as there hasnt been a new update on the USPS site for a while.

I have the tracking number but the package stayed at one of the forwarding ports so we are not sure why its being held or if its on its way back to the origin as there hasnt been a new update on the USPS site for a while.

I'd go ahead and cancel them. Costs a few bucks sure but otherwise I doubt you see again.

lol nothing ruthless about that.

Whenever you want to place a bet that the money was sent Sept 25th Ill be happy to give it to you. All the stuff that you call nonsense can be verified quite easily, all phone calls are recorded and Ill be happy to post them if he comes here and authorizes it. Then you will see that he is not feeding you all the information and you cant come at someone if you dont have all the facts.